Sponsored

Farm Bureaus offer $500 off Maverick (not applicable if using X-plan)

Yeppers29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Outlander
Saw on the Maverick Reddit forum that many State Farm Bureaus have incentives when buying Fords. Here’s the Reddit post to give credit where credit is due.

Membership to a lot of the Farm Bureaus is around $35-$50. In fact, this is the amount for the Texas Farm Bureau (where I’m at). The Texas Bureau specifically calls out a $500 bonus when purchasing a Maverick by January 3, 2022:
https://texasfarmbureau.org/membership/member-benefits/vehicle/#ford-benefit-container

Spend $50 to save $500!! Pretty good deal!
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well...Howdy pard'ner?

mritchie77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150, 2010 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This does not apply if you have X-Plan pricing (as some of the members are joining the Mustang club for X-Plan). I checked with the FB a couple weeks ago and found out. At the time, the website didn't mention the Maverick, but when they emailed me their email did.

OP
OP
Yeppers29

Yeppers29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Outlander
This does not apply if you have X-Plan pricing (as some of the members are joining the Mustang club for X-Plan). I checked with the FB a couple weeks ago and found out. At the time, the website didn't mention the Maverick, but when they emailed me their email did.
Thanks for the heads up. I know some dealers (as in my case) are not accepting X-plan on the Maverick. This is a nice backup to have for those situations.

Sponsored

Headdead

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here are the details for Michigan. It looks like free money... I wonder if placing my order with a $500 deposit counted as a "purchase" or, as I hope, I "purchase" the truck when it gets delivered in about 2 months.

Ford Disclaimer

*Farm Bureau Bonus Cash is exclusively for active Farm Bureau members who are residents of the United States. $500 Bonus Cash on the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2020/2021/2022 Ford Maverick, Ranger, F-150 or Super Duty.® This incentive is not available on F-150 Lightning, F-150 Raptor, F-600, F-650 and F-750 Super Duty®. This offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Must be a Farm Bureau member for 30 consecutive days prior to purchase or lease and take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s stock by January 3, 2022. Visit FordFarmBureauAdvantage.com or see your authorized Ford Dealer for qualifications and complete details. Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #37860.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw on the Maverick Reddit forum that many State Farm Bureaus have incentives when buying Fords. Here’s the Reddit post to give credit where credit is due.

Membership to a lot of the Farm Bureaus is around $35-$50. In fact, this is the amount for the Texas Farm Bureau (where I’m at). The Texas Bureau specifically calls out a $500 bonus when purchasing a Maverick by January 3, 2022:
https://texasfarmbureau.org/membership/member-benefits/vehicle/#ford-benefit-container

Spend $50 to save $500!! Pretty good deal!
Love the idea. Note the "member for 30 days prior" line. Also, I ordered my hybrid in August and I'm not convinced it will be converted into a purchase by January 3. 😳

Actually....after just reading that again, it says "from a dealers stock.". That sounds like a no go for custom orders. Unless we want to also add the dealer markup.

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m one of the many that are purchasing out of state. Did anyone ever get an answer to which farm bureau we need to join? The one in my home state? Or the one from the state I'm purchasing in?

Sponsored

Txjay

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ
Thanks Yeppers29,
I have been a farm bureau member for many years but was not expecting that there would be any discounts considering all the shortages. Looks like I was wrong which is a good thing. I noticed it expires 01/03/2022 so I hope they extend the offer.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I bought it..and then noticed the "Stock Unit" but isn't it a stock unit until sold?

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I’m one of the many that are purchasing out of state. Did anyone ever get an answer to which farm bureau we need to join? The one in my home state? Or the one from the state I'm purchasing in?
Check your local FB... just google Farm Bureau Arkon Ohio and go from there on membership benefits
Sponsored