First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know it's been discussed before and that they've been difficult to find for a long time but I just wanted to ask around a bit to see if anyone's happened to come across any 2.0L Ecoboost engine covers anywhere recently. I'd really like to get my hands on one at some point but every time I look around for one, I don't have any luck.
Sponsored

Havick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FX4 Maverick & 1988 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Have you looked at getting the Lincoln cover? Someone did a write up with part numbers. It looks pretty good and I believe it’s still available from Ford.

OP
OP
Redd

Redd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you looked at getting the Lincoln cover? Someone did a write up with part numbers. It looks pretty good and I believe it’s still available from Ford.
I considered that option but, knowing me, I'd end up ultimately being unsatisfied with the Lincoln emblem on there. But maybe some other folk would be down for it!

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I know it's been discussed before and that they've been difficult to find for a long time but I just wanted to ask around a bit to see if anyone's happened to come across any 2.0L Ecoboost engine covers anywhere recently. I'd really like to get my hands on one at some point but every time I look around for one, I don't have any luck.
Since they have been discontinued, your best bet would be a auto recycler.

Ike

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick EB 2.0L Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I considered that option but, knowing me, I'd end up ultimately being unsatisfied with the Lincoln emblem on there. But maybe some other folk would be down for it!
I installed the cover and removed the Lincoln emblem. Looks good enough since from what I read on this forum is the only one that fits the Maverick.

Sponsored

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was interested in one until I found out it does nothing for the fuel pump clatter, was hoping it would dampen the DI noise a bit, about the only thing that annoys me about the truck. I have no use for one aesthetically.

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I got mine from the dealer we ordered it with the Bronco 11 badlands 2.0 part number.
theirs a lot of vehicle's with that 2.0 engine and some have that cover. are they all discontinued? dont forget the 2 studs you need if you find one.

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
REDD, I have one off of my wife’s 2019 Escape 2.0. Perfect shape, removed it when new. Let me know if you are interested.

OP
OP
Redd

Redd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine