Sponsored

Email with my dealer, no lux will be built.

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like till recently that’s all they were building was vehicles with the Luxury package. Spray in bed liner has been strained since day one. Even aftermarket guys are having problems getting it.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Idk if this is news or not, maybe it was just for my dealer but here’s what he said
0E127585-EA11-463C-AB26-236B728A9A59.jpeg
What really pisses me off is all of the Lux Packages that they built that were ordered after mine. That's why the allocation method really sucks... First in, First Out FORD!!!

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That they are not building any vehicles with Lux packages might be correct for a given weeks schedule, but is ABSOLUTELY NOT an absolute for those still remaining to be scheduled for 22MY. There will and are Lux packages being built. I have one that was scheduled just a couple of weeks ago and is scheduled for the week of 4/18.

Hang in there. There is a lot of time between now and the end of 22MY build schedule.

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is not 100% true. We received a constraint list from Ford yesterday. Nationally, only 14% of Mavericks (in April scheduling = June production) can have XLT Lux Pkg. 40% Hybrid. 37% spray-in bedliner. 40% cleat tie down.

There may be regional constraints in your area?

Or the email from Ford to your dealer indicated that out of their orders, no Lux pkg would be selected in April scheduling?

I don't know about your dealer's situation, but it isn't true that no Lux pkgs or spray-in bedliners will be scheduled.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP really should consider changing the title of this thread - perhaps no Lux will be scheduled this week, but the post makes it sound absolute and indefinite.

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is not 100% true. We received a constraint list from Ford yesterday. Nationally, only 14% of Mavericks (in April scheduling = June production) can have XLT Lux Pkg. 40% Hybrid. 37% spray-in bedliner. 40% cleat tie down.

There may be regional constraints in your area?

Or the email from Ford to your dealer indicated that out of their orders, no Lux pkg would be selected in April scheduling?

I don't know about your dealer's situation, but it isn't true that no Lux pkgs or spray-in bedliners will be scheduled.
OP really should consider changing the title of this thread - perhaps no Lux will be scheduled this week, but the post makes it sound absolute and indefinite.

Yup!
Yup!
Agree with both. To the dealer and not a national message or posts like this would be exploding.

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seemed like all of last week were hybrid with luxury package scheduled. Week before that all ecoboost with luxury. General statement, may just be most people that ordered on this website or at least follow build weeks happen to have lux package.

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Idk if this is news or not, maybe it was just for my dealer but here’s what he said
0E127585-EA11-463C-AB26-236B728A9A59.jpeg
He didn't read the memo to dealers well enough. It didn't say that orders with the Luxury Package, Spray-in Bedliner (part of Luxury Package) and Cleat Tie Down Kit (again part of the Luxury Package) wouldn't get scheduled. Later orders with the luxury package are more likely to get pushed to 23MY.

And priority 10 doesn't mean the order will be the next one selected. I explain the memo in detail on this video:

Romeos Crying

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
What really pisses me off is all of the Lux Packages that they built that were ordered after mine. That's why the allocation method really sucks... First in, First Out FORD!!!
[/QUOTE]
That is not how any large production company works. They have production schedules that include batches for parts, run specific batch sizes for traceability, and tool over their manufacturing equipment to run those batches. They are not gonna build a lux awd and then tool over to 2wd steely because it was a seniority list. Scheduling departments become overwhelmed to any type of supply chain issues. I couldn't even imagine how many different vendors Ford has that supplies them parts for production. It would be insane to have multiple vendors not able to supply demand of crucial components. I'm still waiting on a xlt awd.
Sponsored