Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great. Same color I have on order. Are these the Eibach springs or is there another option? How is the ride vs stock?
These are H&R adventure lift springs- Raised mine about 1.8 inches overall and removed most if not all of the "rake" - Ride seems the same to me.
Sponsored

DHouch1813

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Maverick XLT Lux, FX4 w/4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is essentially what it would look like with stock sized tires although this is the Rough Country 2" strut lift:
RC 2 inch Lift.jpg
So the RC Strut Lift maintains factory rake? Do you take actual lifted measurements?

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So the RC Strut Lift maintains factory rake? Do you take actual lifted measurements?
That's not mine, I took a screen shot from a random youtube video. Someone else just posted that they installed the RC kit and said they took measurements and it was exactly 2" front and rear maintaining factory rake.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There will be a solution in the future for a little rake + extra load capacity.
I didn't see this but I will gladly sell the RC strut kit that I haven't installed yet in favor of Eibach springs the way you are describing them.

Sponsored

Rivers90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor, Xterra, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I went from 2" lowered to 2" raised with minimal effect on fuel mileage, but did take a good hit when I wen to the larger tires.
That is good to know. Not to many have lowered and lifted the same truck to have real world personal experience on the MPG of this.

I guess all the underbody drag reducing panels make ride high less of a factor.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That is good to know. Not to many have lowered and lifted the same truck to have real world personal experience on the MPG of this.

I guess all the underbody drag reducing panels make ride high less of a factor.
Yeah but lifting without going to larger tires would just look silly, IMO. If you're gonna lift and use the truck for even mild off-roading, you gotta be willing to sacrifice some fuel economy. It's still going to be a heck of a lot better than a full-size truck.

Reactions: bgn

DHouch1813

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still a few months out, currently waiting on prototypes to be made.
Im hoping ya'll are still striving for the 2" lift with this prototype? Any updates on full suspension lifts 3"+ yet?

Formula11

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL AWD AREA51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When is Bilstein going make some shocks/struts for the maverick I'm holding off of buying the springs till they come out. I only want to do this once.

Sponsored

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im hoping ya'll are still striving for the 2" lift with this prototype? Any updates on full suspension lifts 3"+ yet?
The rear will end up closer to 1.5" but with more rate to help with extra weight.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't think you're going to see a 3" spring lift on the Maverick if that's what you're implying, I think 2" is probably even pushing it with CV angles, 3" would probably require front and rear subframe drop spacers to improve CV angles.

DHouch1813

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't think you're going to see a 3" spring lift on the Maverick if that's what you're implying, I think 2" is probably even pushing it with CV angles, 3" would probably require front and rear subframe drop spacers to improve CV angles.
I was referring to more of a complete suspension lift not just springs. I know it'll most likely be a while or never but IM hopeful.