Eibach Pro-Lift-Kit

The Hater

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Yukon
I spoke with Eibach today, their R&D manager personally purchased a Maverick so they're expecting to have production sped up greatly now and will have updates soon!
I am anxiously waiting for a spring lift. As long as the first company to bring it to market doesn't just throw out a steaming pile of poop, I'll probably buy it. I feel like the Maverick is almost perfect, but the last thing it needs it just a small 2" lift and some bigger tires. If it looks anything like the pictures up top then I'll be ordering as soon as it comes out.
Sponsored

MaverIQ

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
any plans for a FWD Lift Kit?

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
I am anxiously waiting for a spring lift. As long as the first company to bring it to market doesn't just throw out a steaming pile of poop, I'll probably buy it. I feel like the Maverick is almost perfect, but the last thing it needs it just a small 2" lift and some bigger tires. If it looks anything like the pictures up top then I'll be ordering as soon as it comes out.
Same, I'm not into mods or off roading but a lift on this would sure help out with groud clearance during big snowstorms and I would only want to do a spring kit from a company like Eibach or H&R who's products I trust.

Chase_GHT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4, C4 Corvette
You definitely don't have to worry about that with Eibach. Beyond their own branded springs, Eibach contract manufactures many of the other brands of springs out there.

nicemaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Prototypes are finally here! If the jan/feb delays didnt happen, we would be test fitting on mine. Sadly we have to bring someone else in. We are looking to test fit this week, I will post updates as we install!
IMG_20220223_072944.jpg
I’m located in San Diego and I have the FWD XL hybrid version.
Sponsored

Last edited: