NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked up a set for $305 direct from Eibach.
Let us know how it goes with them. After running over a muffler and tearing up my front bumper and the engine splash shield I'm considering this, if I had another inch or two of ground clearance it would have been a non issue.
Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Let us know how it goes with them. After running over a muffler and tearing up my front bumper and the engine splash shield I'm considering this, if I had another inch or two of ground clearance it would have been a non issue.
Ha, I spent around $100 on one of the felt panels because it was so torn up. Part of the reason why I picked up the springs.

I think I'm gonna wait to install them until I can pick up the camber bolts from Eibach as well. They're currently out of stock. I'm guessing I can use another brand but...might as well stick with whatever manufacturer they get their bolts from.

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
are you saying longer camber bolts makes the alignment easier but you can get within tolerance without?
The camber bolts on an eccentric lobe, that's what gives you the adjustment. They should be the same length as the OE spring.

Everything on the truck has a tolerance, so the stack up of all of the tolerances can allow one vehicle to be in spec but not the next one.

For an example, Ford has a 0.5" tolerance on ride height for F150's.

Daltonyh

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Mac, should we be concerned about cv joint angle with your pro spring lift?

is sway bar end link length a potential issue as well?

Sponsored

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Mac, should we be concerned about cv joint angle with your pro spring lift?

is sway bar end link length a potential issue as well?
Springs don't change the travel of the suspension, just where it sits within the travel. Endlinks are only need with spacers lifts as you are increasing the total length of the strut which is also where the concern with CV angles comes in.

CV's are designed to function with in the full travel of the stock suspension geometry.

Cshore84

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am really considering this lift. Could I use the tires that came with my xlt or would it look funny?

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm just gonna say, while everyone obviously has the right to do whatever they want to their maverick, I don't understand why you would lift it. The main advantages of the maverick is it's small,easy to get in and out of, easy to load things into, easier to park, more fuel efficient, and offers better handling/driving dynamics than most body on frame trucks. Raising it reduces or completely eliminates a lot of those advantages.
I'd also like to be able to clear a few rocks on my way into my hunting spot or drive over some debris on the two track without having to get out and remove every single branch lying across my path!

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I am really considering this lift. Could I use the tires that came with my xlt or would it look funny?
It most likely will look funny. The tires will look tiny.

Sponsored

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is essentially what it would look like with stock sized tires although this is the Rough Country 2" strut lift:
Ford Maverick Eibach Lift Springs Kit For Maverick Officially Released! RC 2 inch Lift

Cshore84

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is essentially what it would look like with stock sized tires although this is the Rough Country 2" strut lift:
RC 2 inch Lift.jpg
Thanks. I don’t think that looks too bad at all! Thanks for sharing.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. I don’t think that looks too bad at all! Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, not as bad as I thought it would. This isn't mine, it's from youtube. I went with the RC kit just because it keeps some rake and has an easier install. Just waiting on some backordered adjustable rear camber arms.

Cshore84

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, not as bad as I thought it would. This isn't mine, it's from youtube. I went with the RC kit just because it keeps some rake and has an easier install. Just waiting on some backordered adjustable rear camber arms.
I’ll look into the RC kit too. I see your handle is NoVa. Is that Northern Virginia?

jayrx7trbo2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 fx4 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The camber bolts on an eccentric lobe, that's what gives you the adjustment. They should be the same length as the OE spring.

Everything on the truck has a tolerance, so the stack up of all of the tolerances can allow one vehicle to be in spec but not the next one.

For an example, Ford has a 0.5" tolerance on ride height for F150's.
can you list the part # for the eibach camber bolts, couldnt find on site, and you know if there are any discount codes available?
Sponsored