2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

can you list the part # for the eibach camber bolts, couldnt find on site, and you know if there are any discount codes available?
Here is the part number for the Eibach camber bolt kit.

Ford Maverick Eibach Lift Springs Kit For Maverick Officially Released! Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 5.27.50 PM
Sponsored

jayrx7trbo2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 fx4 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now if i can just find some coupon codes to place my order. LOL

jayrx7trbo2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 fx4 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Currently no sales running, not sure when our next one will be.
I wish being on the email list we would get like 10% or 15% codes, id rather buy from you then ebay or amazon or other online stores, never understood why you can get better deals at times through other vendors then ,manufacturer, hell be great if you would through in camber bolt kit with spring purchase just a thought to pass on..

Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So I know the Eibach springs add lift, but are they stiffer or softer than factory springs? I saw a separate thread about the Tremor having softer springs than stock even though it's taller. Curious about how the ride/handling of the truck with the Eibach lift springs would be relative to stock configuration....

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wish being on the email list we would get like 10% or 15% codes, id rather buy from you then ebay or amazon or other online stores, never understood why you can get better deals at times through other vendors then ,manufacturer, hell be great if you would through in camber bolt kit with spring purchase just a thought to pass on..
Usually those places are breaking the MAP (min advertized pricing) policy.

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I know the Eibach springs add lift, but are they stiffer or softer than factory springs? I saw a separate thread about the Tremor having softer springs than stock even though it's taller. Curious about how the ride/handling of the truck with the Eibach lift springs would be relative to stock configuration....
The lift springs are OE rates, the tremor might have marginally lower spring rates, I would imagine most of the change is in the shock tuning and possible bumpstops.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Usually those places are breaking the MAP (min advertized pricing) policy.
Or, more likely if they are authorized dealers, they are selling at MAP and Eibach is keeping the price on its website at full MSRP so as not to directly compete with its dealers.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The lift springs are OE rates, the tremor might have marginally lower spring rates, I would imagine most of the change is in the shock tuning and possible bumpstops.
Thanks! I am leaning toward installing a set of these in the spring.

Sponsored

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I searched this thread....any estimate or experience on how many hours this takes to install? I would try to have my local mechanic do it, or if he isn't interested, the semi-local 4x4 shop.

Thanks!

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I think one guy said it took him 4 hours. I think an experienced shop could do it a lot faster. It's really just removing the factory springs and installing these. Then an alignment.

Probably beyond my skills to complete but a pretty easy suspension job for a certified tech who does such things on the daily...

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I searched this thread....any estimate or experience on how many hours this takes to install? I would try to have my local mechanic do it, or if he isn't interested, the semi-local 4x4 shop.

Thanks!
I would say 4hrs is pretty reasonable for doing it your first time. Front is straight forward, having access to a decent spring compressor will make it a lot easier. The hardest part in the rear is getting the lower control arm bushing lined back up.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Thanks!
You would think more shops could handle this but even the local to Salt Lake company that all they do is springs said they don't have the right spring compressor- lol -Tons of calls all about 750 -800 with alignment. Damn Gina- Gave up and went to dealer for about the same but knew it would be done right. FYI for me these are the H&R lift springs- I like sh** from Germany- lol
Ford Maverick Eibach Lift Springs Kit For Maverick Officially Released! Lifted

Last edited:

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You would think more shops could handle this but even the local to Salt Lake company that all they do is springs said they don't have the right spring compressor- lol -Tons of calls all about 750 -800 with alignment. Damn Gina- Gave up and went to dealer for about the same but knew it would be done right. FYI for me these are the H&R lift springs- I like sh** from Germany- lol
Lifted.jpg
Looks great. Same color I have on order. Are these the Eibach springs or is there another option? How is the ride vs stock?
Sponsored