Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got all my stuff upon delivery, including the FITS kit. The one exception is the KeyCode card.
Sponsored

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Happened to me a few times now. At my work, I drive around the yard from place to place, having to get in and out a few times sometimes. When I pull the latch to open the driver's door, sometimes my hand hits the manual lock located at the top where it's hinged. It's apparently just enough to lock it. Thankfully, when I put it in park, the doors unlock. BUT you can actually lock yourself out manually.

Didn't know if anyone else experienced this?

16376746056438671287662098941718.jpg
Yes, that has happened to me a few times as well. I still can't figure out exactly how it's happening, sounds strange I know but the lock seems to be in the same position. What I noticed, is that the other three doors will remain unlocked. I recommend memorizing the 4 digit key pad security #.

Kirkstone

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, BMW X1, MINI
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was given a code from my Ford dealer at time of purchase. It was on a card. I used it to my change my code to something I will remember. I use my programmed code all the time. I put the OEM code in my safe, for safe keeping.
The first thing I did when I got mine was assign a code. Has already saved me a couple times when for some reason it's locked me out.

May not work for you, but my trick is to use the ZIP code of a place I USED TO live, not where I live now.(y)

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That happened to few of my employees what I did I change the settings on the radio screen to lock drivers door only and that did the trick but to lock all doors you have to hit the remote 2x,

Paulsr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang , escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happened to me a few times now. At my work, I drive around the yard from place to place, having to get in and out a few times sometimes. When I pull the latch to open the driver's door, sometimes my hand hits the manual lock located at the top where it's hinged. It's apparently just enough to lock it. Thankfully, when I put it in park, the doors unlock. BUT you can actually lock yourself out manually.

Didn't know if anyone else experienced this?

16376746056438671287662098941718.jpg
Also found out if you shut off truck leave
Key in ignition and get out and shut door the doors all lock
Sponsored