First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Maverick models without the amplifier behind the rear seat has the mounting bracket unused. When I looked behind the rear seat in my XLT I began thinking of ways to utilize the space for extra storage and realized I could use the amplifier bracket to mount a storage bag. Here’s my DIY solution.
I had access to an unused desk side hanging storage bag from a desk (table) from my work. I used a 1/8 thick piece of strip stock, 1 inch wide and 16 inches long (your bag may require a different length) rounded the edges, drilled my holes for the amp bracket at 7-7/8” on center. I then drilled extra holes for the bag and painted black.
I folded back the tabs on the amp bracket to get a flush surface and mounted the strip and bag using 8-32 x 1” bolts with washers on each side and lock nuts.
Now I have extra storage in the unused area behind the rear seat where I currently have jumper cables and room for more.
Ford Maverick DIY (Extra Storage) behind rear seats DAF80814-6CE7-458F-978D-55F9D01EE0AB
Ford Maverick DIY (Extra Storage) behind rear seats 9A02029B-5387-4BCC-A9C9-D680DF769A6E
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Damn that's a great idea!!

Lando52180

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Randy. That's awesome. Any chance for info on that organizer. Really like that look.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice job! Can always use more truck storage. Thank you for the great idea.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Randy H.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Randy. That's awesome. Any chance for info on that organizer. Really like that look.
It came from a Cubiker office desk my work got on Amazon(picture attached) We didn’t use the bag, so in my truck it went. Probably can contact Cubiker and just get the bag.
Ford Maverick DIY (Extra Storage) behind rear seats ea5999f2-828e-49ea-8adb-ab97ccb95ec9-

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here’s a direct link to the bag that the OP was talking about. I think I’m going to purchase one.https://www.amazon.com/VIVO-Workstation-Organizer-Sections-DESK-AC08PG/dp/B09RMTXN46

OP
OP
Randy H.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here’s a direct link to the bag that the OP was talking about. I think I’m going to purchase one.https://www.amazon.com/VIVO-Workstation-Organizer-Sections-DESK-AC08PG/dp/B09RMTXN46
That VIVO bag is very similar. Only difference I see is the one I have has an insert that goes inside to keep it expanded.

I actually have two (2) more of the same bags I used at my work (un-needed). If someone wants to pay shipping (Venmo) I will send them out free.

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That VIVO bag is very similar. Only difference I see is the one I have has an insert that goes inside to keep it expanded.

I actually have two (2) more of the same bags I used at my work (un-needed). If someone wants to pay shipping (Venmo) I will send them out free.
I’ll take one! How much are we thinking for shipping. The bag itself is like $20

Sponsored

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd be down for the other one if shipping isn't too crazy! Very cool of you to offer them up!

OP
OP
Randy H.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That bracket looks like a place to mount a 110v inverter.
My XLT has the inverter; the bracket I used on the back passenger wall I believe is for the Lariat amplifier.

OP
OP
Randy H.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ll take one! How much are we thinking for shipping. The bag itself is like $20
PM me your zip code (I can weigh and estimate the shipping here at my work)
Sponsored