First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my order at X price in Md. picking up next week. ordered 6/10/21 Great dealer, FORD is a little slow.
I tried to buy a Fusion Hybrid from them about six years ago, and they tried to lowball me on my trade, after I explicitly said to NOT lowball me on the trade. Seriously p!ssed me off for wasting my time with them. Bob Davidson ended up screwing me over in a different way, but I've always had positive experiences with Plaza.

I ordered from Plaza in Sep '21 and picked up mine, a hybrid chock full of constraints, in early June.
Sponsored

450xlt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Pontiac Fiero, Ford 450, Ford Explorer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

$40,000 is not out of line for a loaded Lariat. When I ordered mine on August 17th (2021!) I had an estimated price of $38,000. That was with everything EXCEPT the first year package. I did not want to lose the extra inch of head space for window in the roof I would never use. Lariat w/Lux package, FX4, and tow. It is finally built and scheduled to deliver in a week or two (after 14 months what are a few days one way or another). IF I decide to trade the Escape PHEV I purchased 3 months ago assuming I would never see a Maverick with my name on it, it will cost right at $40,000 off the lot including dealer costs and the fender extensions I opted for that were not available when I initially ordered it. That per the sales manager at the dealership. Will probably love that little truck on sight, but am really loving the 50mpg equivalent I am getting with this Escape. So torn!