Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey, everyone! Quick update - we have a Maverick owner coming into our offices the first week of December so we can get our development underway for an add-on cruise control system for the EcoBoost model. With any luck we'll have an installation video and instructions by the end of that week for everyone to see and then we should have product to begin shipping before Christmas time.

Stay tuned for more and thanks for your patience!

And thanks to Joseph N. and the team at Keller Bros. Ford in PA for putting us in contact with their customer. https://www.kbford.com/

Bill Simmons
Marketing Director
VOXX Electronics Corporation

2351 J. Lawson Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32824
P: (910) 291-2532
Would love to find out if your new system for the Maverick XL would work with the steering wheel switch made for the XLT. I'm reluctant to install another stalk on the steering column. But I appreciate you guys acting so fast to get a product to market. It shows that you actually care about your customers.
Sponsored

Lukass

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma, 5 speed 2.7
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey, everyone! Quick update - we have a Maverick owner coming into our offices the first week of December so we can get our development underway for an add-on cruise control system for the EcoBoost model. With any luck we'll have an installation video and instructions by the end of that week for everyone to see and then we should have product to begin shipping before Christmas time.

Stay tuned for more and thanks for your patience!

And thanks to Joseph N. and the team at Keller Bros. Ford in PA for putting us in contact with their customer. https://www.kbford.com/

Bill Simmons
Marketing Director

2351 J. Lawson Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32824
Any update on the XL cruise control? Looking to get into this ASAP

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any update on the XL cruise control? Looking to get into this ASAP
wsimmonsVOXX said his Maverick donor would not be coming in until the first week of December....

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing yet. We can't find a Maverick with any of our local dealers that haven't already been handed over to their pre-order customers and our attempts to travel out of state to get hands-on with one, offering to give free product to look one over, etc..., have come up empty.

The cruise system will be along eventually when we can find one.

Bill Simmons
Marketing Director

2351 J. Lawson Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32824
I would like to thank you, and I also would like to help when my hybrid comes in.. I have a time share near you, so, I’m sure we can work something out.
John

ALMACK

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
If anyone has an answer, I’m ordering this morning. I like the wheels, interior and price better on the xl, but enjoy cruise. Can’t decide to step up to xlt or not. No plusses for me with xlt except cruise.

I agree.
Strangely, I like the base XL interior better and the wheels. Not a fan of the base XLT wheels.

After reading this thread, I think I'll get the XL 2.0 package and add cruise later

Sponsored

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
I agree.
Strangely, I like the base XL interior better and the wheels. Not a fan of the base XLT wheels.

After reading this thread, I think I'll get the XL 2.0 package and add cruise later
just about the only decent looking steelies I've seen.

Smitty11

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick xl
I agree.

I ordered a XL with the 2.0, awd, 4k tow, and the added safety options, will be adding aftermarket wheels and cruise for sure.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a XL with the 2.0, awd, 4k tow, and the added safety options, will be adding aftermarket wheels and cruise for sure.
Good taste obviously.

I understand that taste and choices, likes and dislikes, even what's appropriate or in-appropriate, are entirely subjective and shaped by so many things in our environment, huh—excuse me circumstances and experiences past and present is a better way of saying it. I guess, that's the reason I like this board. There are so many opinions about everything, you get a great sampling and cross section of the small truck fans. If I was a Ford dealer or aftermarket dealer, I would have someone camp out here.

wsimmonsVOXX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great News! Our cruise control installation was a success. Here's a quick sneak-peak of it in operation. I'm working on our installation video and we'll be releasing the part number with shipments ready in the next couple of weeks.

Bill Simmons
Marketing Director

2351 J. Lawson Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32824

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick
Looking forward to release. I didn't realize how much i would miss cruise control until I took a rode trip up to Daytona last weekend.

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now to get your hands on a hybrid and start working there to get a cruise option

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid, Rav4 Prime
Great News! Our cruise control installation was a success. Here's a quick sneak-peak of it in operation. I'm working on our installation video and we'll be releasing the part number with shipments ready in the next couple of weeks.

Bill Simmons
Marketing Director

2351 J. Lawson Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32824
Hey Bill - terrific!

Is that using a stalk you include with your kit? Would be nice to have it right on the face of the steering wheel if possible; have you tried or will you try the Ford (LB5Z9C888H) Cruise Switch?

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Bill Simmons
Marketing Director

2351 J. Lawson Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32824
That's great news. We Maverick XL owners appreciate your diligence. Now, since we bought cheap trucks just make sure the price of the cruise add is also cheap. :p

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is it just me, or does that stalk look like it would get bumped easily upon entry/exit?

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Bill - terrific!

Is that using a stalk you include with your kit? Would be nice to have it right on the face of the steering wheel if possible; have you tried or will you try the Ford (LB5Z9C888H) Cruise Switch?
Amen.
Sponsored