First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the XL, the side mirrors are 'manual'. I added the co-pilot 360 and the dealer said that would make my side mirrors 'powered' because of the blindspot light indicators. if that's the case, what a bonus. can some Maverick autthority confirm this?
Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the XL, the side mirrors are 'manual'. I added the co-pilot 360 and the dealer said that would make my side mirrors 'powered' because of the blindspot light indicators. if that's the case, what a bonus. can some Maverick autthority confirm this?
It's been confirmed several times here on this forum.

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is the order guide for the XL showing that the 360 package adds power mirrors.
Ford Maverick Co-Pilot 360 and power mirrors for XL xl-11-19 203826

Last edited:

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes that's one of the reasons I got copilot.

You can go to the Ford Maverick build site and look at the interior pics when choosing copilot and you will see the mirror adjuster added above the window controls. If you remove copilot, it goes away.

xxgg

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Here is the exterior feature listed under XL for Canadian market.

"Mirrors - Dual Power, Manual Fold w/ Integraded Spotter Mirrors"

Not sure why Ford has done this but buyers in Canadian market will get power mirrors without 360 Co-Pilot.

Sponsored

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick build specs for Canada are slightly different. Not sure why? Someone on here can answer that question, I’m sure..

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Maverick build specs for Canada are slightly different. Not sure why? Someone on here can answer that question, I’m sure..
That's not uncommon, the Canadian market tends to get different options for many different vehilces. It tends to be based on the fact that more Canadians need all the heat features, so it is often standard equipment on all but the lowest end hot hatches.

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's not uncommon, the Canadian market tends to get different options for many different vehilces. It tends to be based on the fact that more Canadians need all the heat features, so it is often standard equipment on all but the lowest end hot hatches.
That makes perfect sense, if I lived in Canada I would have heated seats and wheel for sure!
Sponsored