First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have avoided asking Ford Chat if my priority was still at 11 for several months now, but now that 500 days have passed since my order I thought I'd check in to see if I was any closer.

No, still priority 11.
Have you tried writing a pen and paper letter to ford CS? Sounds like you need to squeak some so you get some of that grease.
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Didn't see that note down below or I might've forgotten. Seems like Chapman has been going against the norm on scheduling. Rather than a 50/50 or even a 60/40 split, outside of November it appears most of the orders are Ecoboost.
Early on they had a boatload of hybrids schedule (seemingly about 50 before the end of CY22). Since then it's definitely trended to being more EB, until the week of 2/9, when they got 11 hybrids and 0 EB scheduled. On the bright side, there are "only" 19 of us unscheduled hybrids left (among the 147 total unscheduled hybrids).

Next week, for sure... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So it turns out, I was previously off in my calculations by one day and tomorrow is NOT day 500 for me, it's only 499. This must explain why Ford isn't scheduling this week. Sorry everybody, it was my fault. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So it turns out, I was previously off in my calculations by one day and tomorrow is NOT day 500 for me, it's only 499. This must explain why Ford isn't scheduling this week. Sorry everybody, it was my fault. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I almost said something because we ordered on the same day but figured maybe you were counting the day you ordered and it would look better if you got scheduled on day 500. Looks like a moot point now as the 600 day club seems more likely with Chapman

Sponsored

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I almost said something because we ordered on the same day but figured maybe you were counting the day you ordered and it would look better if you got scheduled on day 500. Looks like a moot point now as the 600 day club seems more likely with Chapman
Well, even if we *did* get scheduled tomorrow next week for an early/mid May-ish build date, assuming it took around a month to get delivered & cleaned up and sold to us, we'd be looking at around June 18th. Which would be Day 600.

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders giphy-downsized

hacktracker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, 2015 Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Day 502 was the day for me! I picked up my Maverick today. Originally ordered on 10/22/2021.

Chapman was great and the deal was exactly as advertised! No surprises.

Averaged 42.1 mpg on the way home; almost all highway.

As many have said, it's worth the wait. It's fabulous and I've made excuses to run 3 errands so far this evening. Keep the faith!

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders Mav_Del_01

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders Mav_Del_eco

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Heads up to everyone who still hasn't picked up their trucks yet, the $500 price increase from February 1st may be factored into the final price at Horsham. I noticed my sticker reflected the increase so I asked about it and they confirmed the final price is based on the invoice they receive when the vehicle arrives.

Does anyone know the new invoice price based on the increase?

I signed up for Farm Bureau membership to nab that $500 certificate, but it seems like that may just be offsetting this latest increase now. It was super easy to do, so I recommend everyone to take advantage of it once you get close to your production date.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happy to report that I got to add a smiley face next to my entry on page 1 today, scheduled for week of 5/8/23. Hopefully I get to add a lot more smileys for other folks here as well!

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sweet, congrats!!! I hope it’s built and delivered on time..

I received another “sorry” email from Ford this morning. I’m at about 425 days since original order...

Last edited:
Sponsored
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sweet, congrats..

I received another “sorry” email from Ford this morning. I’m at about 425 days since original order...

Thanks! I got the "sorry" email this morning as well, so this was a nice surprise. There have definitely been some folks that received it even *after* they'd been scheduled. I guess it's handled via different systems at Ford, and it's just on a timer.

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks! I got the "sorry" email this morning as well, so this was a nice surprise. There have definitely been some folks that received it even *after* they'd been scheduled. I guess it's handled via different systems at Ford, and it's just on a timer.
What a rollercoaster of emotions

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Happy to report that I got to add a smiley face next to my entry on page 1 today, scheduled for week of 5/8/23. Hopefully I get to add a lot more smileys for other folks here as well!
My Chapman order scheduled today as well. Congrats! I'm glad I didn't get both of them scheduled before you or I would've offered you mine. Mine is scheduled for 5/15

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Chapman order scheduled today as well. Congrats! I'm glad I didn't get both of them scheduled before you or I would've offered you mine.
Congrats to you as well, added your smiley face!

Really hoping Horsham got a few more of these...
Sponsored