snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Arrived in Calgary May 31 - first eta June 10, then June 17, then June 23…

just got hit with another month today. Now it says July 22.

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I wonder if yours is a battery issue. There was talk about corroding battery terminals possibly causing a fire.

postpwned

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Canadian Dealer Order here: all dates are located in my signature, got notified last week that the unit is being shipped, currently waiting for an actual "Shipped" date. Wondering how long usually is it until the unit arrives? Few weeks, months?
Hey, Canadian here, I have a very similar timeline to you and my dealer said it has left the plant. How are you tracking? I haven't been able to get any information from my dealer.

Zac

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Ordered March 16, 2022 (Lariat - lux/off road/towing, no sunroof but everything else).

Has arrived at the dealer and taking delivery June 28th, 2022. Pretty happy with that timeline.

Sponsored

Zac

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Hey, Canadian here, I have a very similar timeline to you and my dealer said it has left the plant. How are you tracking? I haven't been able to get any information from my dealer.
May 28th it was shipped and delivered to dealer June 22nd (Kelowna BC).

ZDesorm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape SE, Sport Pkg. 1.5 L EB.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
To be honest, I've been following the online tracker. I don't wanna bother my dealer, cause I already did before... oops! I might contact them next week to see where the unit is actually located. Hopefully it gets here for the 31st of July :)

Charlie Murphy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontiers, 2019 Nissan Rouge

You should drive by the two holding yards they are absolutely packed with vehicles… haven’t seen them that full ever.

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should drive by the two holding yards they are absolutely packed with vehicles… haven’t seen them that full ever.
yes, that wasn’t a complain, just info on what has happened.

I know the yards are rammed, I’m in the industry ;)

MaverickGal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered March 16, 2022 (Lariat - lux/off road/towing, no sunroof but everything else).

Has arrived at the dealer and taking delivery June 28th, 2022. Pretty happy with that timeline.
Way to go! I imagine you enjoying the new baby on the road now? Is it as good as you hoped?

Sponsored

Zac

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Way to go! I imagine you enjoying the new baby on the road now? Is it as good as you hoped?
Nothing but impressed so far. I swapped out the tires right away yo Maxxis Razr AT 235/65/16, and still waiting for some aesthetic changes to come in the mail: new fx4 decals, front grill blackout, tailgate lettering, and ford decal blackouts.

But the way it drives, handles, mileage, comfort, etc. I'm all very happy with.

drew3888

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Just went for a drive to my surprise look what I found at my dealer.The truck was pushed back a week wasn’t expected it but Super excited.

Ford Maverick Canadian order to delivery wait times C548619C-46DB-4F5E-8431-7A8588BF4BF2

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just a question for my fellow Canadians. When did your vehicle show up on the dealers website, if you checked? On June 15th my dealer told me the Maverick I ordered was most likely in shipping (maybe just being built? They thought shipping), so I'm curious when the dealer/Ford pushes the vehicle info onto their sites? Did your vehicle even show up on your dealers website? As of yet, almost a month later, my build, unless they changed it completely without asking, still isn't listed.

JusticeBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Just a question for my fellow Canadians. When did your vehicle show up on the dealers website, if you checked? On June 15th my dealer told me the Maverick I ordered was most likely in shipping (maybe just being built? They thought shipping), so I'm curious when the dealer/Ford pushes the vehicle info onto their sites? Did your vehicle even show up on your dealers website? As of yet, almost a month later, my build, unless they changed it completely without asking, still isn't listed.
If the vehicle is shipped, they should have the tracking info. For reference my truck was ordered mid March and was built in June.

But I'm a bit of a special case, got interested in Mavs about 3 weeks ago. Called every dealer on the island here in NL to find one in transit, and eventually found a dealer that had 3 trucks waiting in Halifax port to cross over. All were listed on their website with window stickers.

In my hunt though, I did find that some dealers listed window stickers, some didn't and most listed their ordered units as "in transit" although they weren't built yet.

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, it is a little odd. I would be a little upset if my dealer changed my order to an EB without the add-ons I wanted to get it faster. Every vehicle on their site is listed as "Dealer ordered" or "In Stock", with window stickers for both, and no other info.
Sponsored