First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Impreza 5-dr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to all that are getting delivery! Honestly I thought I'd have to wait until fall but having it for the summer will be nice (before I have to spend more on things like winter tires...)
Sponsored

Sundown

First Name
Ar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I have a VIN but I have no scheduled build date. Is that normal?

OP
OP

Catmandu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a VIN but I have no scheduled build date. Is that normal?
Yes, that was my sequence. I had the VIN about 3-4 weeks before the build.

Sponsored

Sundown

First Name
Ar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Did you try the tracker to see if you have a window sticker?

https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking

If you are still waiting for your Maverick, Johnny's care car and reviews has an informative video here:

Yes I have done that every Friday since I got my VIN #, been 3wks now. Only thing I see is that it’s been ordered. My dealer is telling me build is slated for June some time.

stevhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yes I have done that every Friday since I got my VIN #, been 3wks now. Only thing I see is that it’s been ordered. My dealer is telling me build is slated for June some time.
Just keep checking, once you get a window sticker your Maverick should go to production a week or so after, at least that's how my build went.

I ordered Jan 19, my window sticker showed up on Feb 25, my Maverick was built on Mar 4 and shipped on Mar 5. I took delivery 5 weeks after that. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

vdb74

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my vin on Feb 7th. Scheduled for week of April 4th. was made on Apr 11th, shipped on the 13th. Dealer got it on May 5th. Dealer "lost" the paperwork when I called them. Been driving it for a week now. I am in Mississauga, Ont. Hope this helps

Therewolf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just an FYI for those who don't have it.... Ford has set up a Ford.ca VIN tracking site. I was tracking my VIN on the US site, but now it re-directs to here;
https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking

Note that has not yet worked for me... even the US one was flaky (sometimes I'd get info back, sometimes not).
I've been using that one from the get go and it's working fine. Just got a "built" on it this morning. Now the question is how long to ship?

RSM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2012 Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have been using the Canadian link for almost 2 months. Never had any issues. My dates have moved a little. I am now waiting for delivery, it was moved up 10 days to Feb 20 to Feb 27th.
Sponsored