2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid, PHEV Escape, Fit and Legend
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford Chat is up again now. Wasn’t working for a bit… do they ever provide any info? I get same canned message every time. Tried asking lots of questions with many different reps. They never provide any info.
I called once, waste of time.
“Congratulations on your purchase, you will love your……I see here it’s a Maverick. Those are nice. We can’t provide any answers to your questions, it’s best to speak to your sales person”
ymmv
Sponsored

Peter Lukasch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 GMC S15 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Chat is up again now. Wasn’t working for a bit… do they ever provide any info? I get same canned message every time. Tried asking lots of questions with many different reps. They never provide any info.
This mirrors my experiences exactly, After 13 months there's never been any news of any kind.

ianjay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Hybrid , 2008 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XLT lux hybrid was ordered in Sept 22 and was delivered two weeks ago. So about 13 months. I was told at the time that a Lariat hybrid could not be ordered in Canada at the time. The day it was delivered, I went back and ordered the Lariat hybrid that I would have ordered last year. No idea when it will come, but I was assured (yeah, right) that it would not take so long this time. Yesterday I ordered a Prius Prime because I had 11 years of happy motoring with a Chev Volt (the Volt was traded in a Tesla 3 which I sold after two months because I hated it so much) and would prefer a plug in hybrid. The Prius will take at least 12 months, so the Maverick has conditioned me to wait patiently.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from a prominent Vancouver dealer in Oct 2021 and got my truck in Feb 2023 (got a 23 model through a rollover process). I admit I was being a bit of a pain in the ass by the end, but fortunately it all worked out.

I found that they really don’t have much information that they can provide during the process, which sucks for you. I imagine it is frustrating on their end as well. I found once it started rolling and they got updates they really ramped up the process and communication. I’ve had a few relatively minor issues to bring it back for since and I’ve been treated well.

Honestly, your best bet is to be patient and try and not think about it- essentially impossible, I know.

OP
OP

Stevan31

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Rondo, Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from a prominent Vancouver dealer in Oct 2021 and got my truck in Feb 2023 (got a 23 model through a rollover process). I admit I was being a bit of a pain in the ass by the end, but fortunately it all worked out.

I found that they really don’t have much information that they can provide during the process, which sucks for you. I imagine it is frustrating on their end as well. I found once it started rolling and they got updates they really ramped up the process and communication. I’ve had a few relatively minor issues to bring it back for since and I’ve been treated well.

Honestly, your best bet is to be patient and try and not think about it- essentially impossible, I know.

Yep you’re right, not much I can do.

I guess what I find strange is that I reached out multiple times to inquire about the 24 roll over. Back in july my salesman said he’d contact me for it. Then I sent him an email a week or 2 ago and he confirmed that my order is ‘balanced out’ and which means it will be a roll over. I then asked what I needed to sign (like a new build sheet maybe or pricing?). No response since… I’m just stuck with my old build sheet, having no idea what the price increase will be like or if my incentive will remain the same…. I am more than happy to wait, I’m in no rush, I would just like a little more info so I can budget or decide if it’s still worth it for me to get this stupid truck…

Sponsored

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an email today from Ford letting me know all of the Ford Pass Rewards I could earn winterizing my vehicle thought my local Ford dealer. Ahhh, I need my Ford vehicle first! 😂

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep you’re right, not much I can do.

I guess what I find strange is that I reached out multiple times to inquire about the 24 roll over. Back in july my salesman said he’d contact me for it. Then I sent him an email a week or 2 ago and he confirmed that my order is ‘balanced out’ and which means it will be a roll over. I then asked what I needed to sign (like a new build sheet maybe or pricing?). No response since… I’m just stuck with my old build sheet, having no idea what the price increase will be like or if my incentive will remain the same…. I am more than happy to wait, I’m in no rush, I would just like a little more info so I can budget or decide if it’s still worth it for me to get this stupid truck…
Yeah exactly… you’ll need to get in touch with them and iron that out, and push for any pricing rebates based on the original pricing if possible.

OP
OP

Stevan31

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Rondo, Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just came back from the dealership

So yeah my salesperson never did the rollover. They still had it listed as 2023. I had another salesperson who finally put in a new build sheet. Price went up 3000$. No rebates and I was told they won’t keep my 4.49 financing rate from the first build because it’s not the same model year (locked incentive only works for same year orders). I am just getting the regular price for 2024, hybrid option more expensive… 8.49 financing rate… what a joke
I don‘t know if I want this thing anymore

Svtguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL 24 Tremor on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BS I Would cancel if you can just wait prices will come down and rates

Sponsored

Svtguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL 24 Tremor on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Look at all big truck prices right now huge price reductions and 0% financing Starting to see more incentives on Broncos and Bronco sports.Maverick is still so popular Ford can still be greedy.When they have rows of Mavericks sitting on the lots with high interest rates -things will change

BCMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Azure Grey EB XLT LUX FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered through Quinella Auto Brokers 09/10/23. Ordered confirmed 20/10/23. VIN 12/12/23 with build date 08/01/24. The commercial dealer (Brown Bros) and broker were both awesome.

2024 EB XLT LUX FX4 4K Azure Grey

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Look at all big truck prices right now huge price reductions and 0% financing Starting to see more incentives on Broncos and Bronco sports.Maverick is still so popular Ford can still be greedy.When they have rows of Mavericks sitting on the lots with high interest rates -things will change
Best rate Ford ever offered on the Maverick in Canada was 3.5% (3.49% to be exact), demand would have to drop a lot on them for it to get better than that. Ford is willing to take a loss on F-150s and Broncos because they are higher profit margin vehicles. I doubt there is much demand for the Bronco Sport, they were sitting on dealer lots during the height of the vehicle shortage. I'm sure it's even worse now.
Sponsored