sevsev

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT/73 MB 280C/97 Paseo Vert/11 xD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't think this was the case but can anybody confirm us Canadians can modify our orders as long as they are still sitting in the "order processing" limbo like they can down south? My salesman has said otherwise.

Since I've got a thread going anyway, modifying our orders either to add/remove options or go up/down base trims would reset our pricing from Ford Canada, correct? Since the base price of all models has gone up another $1000 recently. I feel like I already know the answer but wanted clarification from my sales guy, which I did not get 😑
Sponsored

Wurmz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick maybe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I tried to add to my order mid Nov and was told I was unable to. It was locked in. And I just got confirmation (late march) my order will be built in the last week of May. Kind of a large gap inbetween adding and building.

OP
OP
sevsev

sevsev

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT/73 MB 280C/97 Paseo Vert/11 xD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I tried to add to my order mid Nov and was told I was unable to. It was locked in. And I just got confirmation (late march) my order will be built in the last week of May. Kind of a large gap inbetween adding and building.
Thanks, I thought order changes would at least be one thing that was alike with the US process since they seem to use the same ordering system, guess not

Peter Lukasch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 GMC S15 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a 2023 XLT on Sept 20/23. I've heard absolutely nothing since then (over 9 months). Today I asked my dealer to upgrade to the luxury package, I was told it can be done, but It was mentioned that I would likely get punted to the end of the order line and have to start over. Not a big deal as I've come to realize I will likely not get a 23 Hybrid anyway. I will just reorder a 24.
Sponsored