First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, just trying to get a rough idea, on how long everyone has had to wait for thier Maverick from order to pickup at dealer?
Me? I pulled the trigger in Feb 5th. So yes, I know I'm going to be waiting to at least October -November if the 8-9 month wait stays to the course.
Lets hope the back log of chips and computer compents start to get caught up.
Ordered 7/26/21 Lariat Hybrid, RR, First Edition, Luxury Pkg, CoPilot 360. In production since 5/31/22, looks like it will be close to a year or more before I receive?

Justcuz13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fraser Ford in Oshawa. I’m from Barrie but I got $500 off for going with them. Where is yours?
Bayfield ford. Live in Cannington. The only reason I bought from there is they had a demo to test drive

Sponsored

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bayfield ford. Live in Cannington. The only reason I bought from there is they had a demo to test drive
That is pretty funny. I talked to them before buying in Oshawa. I will look for your Maverick when I drive by next week on way to work.

Justcuz13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is pretty funny. I talked to them before buying in Oshawa. I will look for your Maverick when I drive by next week on way to work.
Appreciate that. Alto blue eco with tonneau cover and 4K hitch. If I was near Oshawa I would do the same. Unless someone else is in that area

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Appreciate that. Alto blue eco with tonneau cover and 4K hitch. If I was near Oshawa I would do the same. Unless someone else is in that area
Does your Maverick have tonneau cover with a soft roll-up? If it is well, bud your Maverick is in and it it looks freaking awesome.

Justcuz13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does your Maverick have tonneau cover with a soft roll-up? If it is well, bud your Maverick is in and it it looks freaking awesome.
It is a soft tonneau. Thanks hopefully get the call soon. Any news on your truck?

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is a soft tonneau. Thanks hopefully get the call soon. Any news on your truck?
Ya mine has the same delivery time frame as yours. I’m hoping mine was on the same carrier as yours. I still need them to add the Line X spray-in bedliner first so we will see.

Sponsored

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just got the first call from my dealer since I ordered back in early November 2021, my Cactus Gray XLT Lux Hybrid is either getting close to being ready or already on a train. Honestly very surprised that a November 4th order is coming so soon! No Copilot 360, no SIBL, my Lux package has the drop-in liner. I did have all weather floor mats on my order though! Maybe they are shipping without the floor mats and I'll get them later? Guess I'll find out when it comes!

ZDesorm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape SE, Sport Pkg. 1.5 L EB.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Canadian Dealer Order here: all dates are located in my signature, got notified last week that the unit is being shipped, currently waiting for an actual "Shipped" date. Wondering how long usually is it until the unit arrives? Few weeks, months?

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is finally ready to be picked up on Saturday June 24th. They just need to do the spray-in bed liner first. I can’t wait. It’s been so hard waiting.

Justcuz13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is finally ready to be picked up on Saturday June 24th. They just need to do the spray-in bed liner first. I can’t wait. It’s been so hard waiting.
It will be worth the wait. I picked mine up today.

CorrigansLabs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! It's crazy my maverick shipped in mid-april and has still not arrived.. dealer and ford canada have been completely useless in giving any sort of updates or information.
Sponsored