Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, that is what we are doing at our dealership too. I'm planning on submitting orders as soon as I can when the order banks open, but we have clearly communicated to customers that this is all based on 22MY and that we have no info on 23MY yet.

I will pass on 23 info to customers ahead of time if possible, but I suspect that we won't get 23 info until the day that the order bank opens. And we may, or may not, get a 1 day warning as to when this will happen!
Thank you for informing MTC.
Sponsored

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I submitted a 'pre-order' to my local dealer a few months ago. I got the call today and she asked if I was still interested in ordering the Maverick with the same specs. I said yes and She said my order will be placed on Sept. 15. So it appears they must have had some confirmation from Ford on that order bank opening date.

I asked if she had an order guide and She said there are no changes in options for model year 2023.
She also told me she has 47 orders to place on Sept. 15, and there are 7 other sales people. So assuming an equal division among salespeople, that's about 329 mavericks for this dealership, and its not a large dealer.
She told me during the pre-order that she had 200-something maverick orders during the first round last year.
I responded to an ad today from a dealer for a Maverick for $23k. She said it was taken but she could take my order for the 15th. I think the ad was clickbait.