First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My AWD is so fast and fun to drive too. I have to imagine you get front wheel spin and some hop off the line right?

Here is my beauty I just posted today.

With traction control off & in sport mode my Maverick will really lay rubber, I do get some wheel hop too, I didn't think it was possible to get wheel hop with FWD, but I have been proven wrong. Most of my past FWD vehicles have had V8's, so lots of weight over the wheels, my V6 cars didn't have enough beans to spin the tires. I didn't get any wheel hop when I was at the drag strip with the Maverick.
Sponsored

Oh Weld

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 250 , Maverick XL, Maverick XL AWD 4K(ordered)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love my VB 2.0 Eco boost and you will too!

OP
OP
Congo

Congo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Congo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With traction control off & in sport mode my Maverick will really lay rubber, I do get some wheel hop too, I didn't think it was possible to get wheel hop with FWD, but I have been proven wrong. Most of my past FWD vehicles have had V8's, so lots of weight over the wheels, my V6 cars didn't have enough beans to spin the tires. I didn't get any wheel hop when I was at the drag strip with the Maverick.
Drag strip you say... go on...

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP
Congo

Congo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Congo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did a best run of [email protected], I was impressed, may try a tune of some sort when warranty period is over.
Do you know 0-60? I'm just curious. I'm trying to not get to silly before I hit at least 1000 miles. Which shouldnt be too long, I'm already over 400 lol.

Sponsored

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Do you know 0-60? I'm just curious. I'm trying to not get to silly before I hit at least 1000 miles. Which shouldnt be too long, I'm already over 400 lol.
An XLT ecoboost with AWD will do 0-60 mph in 6.4 secs without the 4k tow pkg. With 4k tow pkg it will do 5.9 secs. So yes, it is quicker than a stock Fiesta ST 0-60 mph. Top speed however is lower at 110 mph because of an electronic limiter.

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't exactly what my 0-60 is, the dragstrip slips don't have that info, some of the more advanced dragstrip computers give speed to 330 foot mark, but mine only has the time, this is probably very close to where 60 occurs after watching a number of people who have a draggy computer setup, I am going to say my 0-60 is between 6.0 & 6.3. I do know my 60 foot times where between 2.16 & 2.25, my best 60 foot was not the same as my best ET, so there more potential with practicing launching a turbo vehicle.

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
l
Well boys, it took me a couple days looking around and a failed trip or two, but I finally found a Maverick. I wasn't able to find a AWD without a ridiculous mark up, but i bought a XLT ecoboost FWD. Pretty happy with the purchase so far, boy does this thing haul ass! The torque steer is real, I traded in a Fiesta ST and this may be faster, or at least as fast. I picked it up with 8 miles on it, and it got 30mpg @80mph on the way home. Couldn't be happier. Already have some goodies on the way for it.

looks great congrats i picked up a hybrid xlt with lux package and added a few things..cyber metallic..but i ordered a 23 back in sept an XLT EB FWD so who knows what I will do with my Hybrid be great if i made money on it if i traded it in. will c

brandonco05

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Loving mine as well. It finally came in at the end of July. Already have over 13,000 miles on it and it's been great.
Sponsored