Sponsored

Bed Package Discount being added to rollover orders?!

callen4794

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Expedition King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all!

A few weeks ago a thread was posted which included information on a special discount that was newly available for spray-in bedliner and cargo management system. This frustrated some people, including me, because it didn't seem like the rollover orders would be able to take advantage of this.

Here's the thread if you missed it: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...count-package-current-constraints-info.24779/

I was looking at my Ford order tracking today to see if there was any update since I'm scheduled to be built in a few weeks and noticed that a "Bed Utility Package" discount had been added to the "Packages" section of my build. It looks like us rollover orders didn't miss out on this! Can anyone confirm? @fordvideoguy
Ford Maverick Bed Package Discount being added to rollover orders?! Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 12.46.51 PM
Sponsored

JamesC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice, I assume you added after you were scheduled? I’m scheduled and already had the SIBL. Then I added the rail kit which still shows separately on the tracker. Hoping I get the discount applied eventually.

Accessories
  • Full Size Spare Tire
  • Trailer Hitch Receiver w/ 4-Pin Connector
  • Bed Tie Down Locking Rails w/ 2 Locking Brackets
  • Bedliner - Spray-in
  • Rear Under seat Bins
  • 400W Inverter w/ one (1) location

OP
OP

callen4794

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, it was added sometime after I was scheduled. I haven't spoken to the dealer or anyone about it, I was just planning on taking the loss.

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got the same package discount on my tracker too. Something went right? Amazing.

OP
OP

callen4794

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice, I assume you added after you were scheduled? I’m scheduled and already had the SIBL. Then I added the rail kit which still shows separately on the tracker. Hoping I get the discount applied eventually.

Accessories
  • Full Size Spare Tire
  • Trailer Hitch Receiver w/ 4-Pin Connector
  • Bed Tie Down Locking Rails w/ 2 Locking Brackets
  • Bedliner - Spray-in
  • Rear Under seat Bins
  • 400W Inverter w/ one (1) location
Make sure you're checking under the "Packages" section, not the "Accessories" section that you copied and pasted here.

Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I still don’t understand why it says bed locking rails in one spot and 6 d link connectors in another lol but it’s good the discount is showing

JamesC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Make sure you're checking under the "Packages" section, not the "Accessories" section that you copied and pasted here.
Oh snap. The OP wrote that and I totally missed it....I see it now! Thanks.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Hi all!

A few weeks ago a thread was posted which included information on a special discount that was newly available for spray-in bedliner and cargo management system. This frustrated some people, including me, because it didn't seem like the rollover orders would be able to take advantage of this.

Here's the thread if you missed it: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/📝-12-14-22-–-2023-maverick-availability-memo-allows-order-switch-from-hybrid-to-ecoboost-new-discount-package-current-constraints-info.24779/

I was looking at my Ford order tracking today to see if there was any update since I'm scheduled to be built in a few weeks and noticed that a "Bed Utility Package" discount had been added to the "Packages" section of my build. It looks like us rollover orders didn't miss out on this! Can anyone confirm? @fordvideoguy
Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 12.46.51 PM.png
I read that only unscheduled orders would receive the discount but I would see that as long as the window sticker hadn't been generated before Christmas that you would probably see the discount package. I would need to look at my orders to see if any have the 2 options on my scheduled orders. Not many had the Bed Rails on their orders with us.

Retired

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid, 2012 focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see that on my rollover order too. I'll believe it when I see my truck. 🤣

splitxc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I already had a production date when this came out for MY23. I have a standalone spray-in bedliner on my window sticker, but then in my order tracker it shows a bed utility package discount in my order tracker. Looks like the difference is whether or not it has the cargo management system? How would I know if I got that or not - sticker dictates?

I did not specifically ask dealer to add, only asked for spray-in bedliner given timing.

Ford Maverick Bed Package Discount being added to rollover orders?! tracker

Ford Maverick Bed Package Discount being added to rollover orders?! Window

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had a canceled order than was scheduled two days before they decided to announce this deal. I removed the items beforehand thinking it was delay me. Tried to add it back after it was scheduled, but dealer said he couldn't. Window sticker didn't pop until two weeks later. Wish I could've gotten it added, would've saved me about $400-500.

Proflig8tor

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gulfstream / Grumman AA5B
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The "Maverick Bed Utility Discount" of -$225 showed up instantly when I added the 6 D Link Bed Connectors and Bedliner - Spray In. Unfortunately, it also bumped me from Priority #2 to #10.

Ford's memo states: "any changes to 2023 MY retail orders will not impact vehicle scheduling as this is determined by dealer allocation and available commodities."

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I already had a production date when this came out for MY23. I have a standalone spray-in bedliner on my window sticker, but then in my order tracker it shows a bed utility package discount in my order tracker. Looks like the difference is whether or not it has the cargo management system? How would I know if I got that or not - sticker dictates?

I did not specifically ask dealer to add, only asked for spray-in bedliner given timing.

tracker.jpg

Window.jpg
You have to have the Cargo Management System (Window Sticker/Order Guide)/Cleat Tie-Down Kit C (WBDO)/6 D Link Connectors (Order Sheet) to get the discount package.

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford seems to find new and interesting methods to frustrate buyers.
It’s nice that they offer the deal, but the old Eddie Murphy phrase comes to mind…

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The "Maverick Bed Utility Discount" of -$225 showed up instantly when I added the 6 D Link Bed Connectors and Bedliner - Spray In. Unfortunately, it also bumped me from Priority #2 to #10.

Ford's memo states: "any changes to 2023 MY retail orders will not impact vehicle scheduling as this is determined by dealer allocation and available commodities."
So the adjusted order that came to you showing "10" is the dealer order. The dealer cannot put a "2" in as a priority code, that is a Ford-only number showing that your vehicle build has been selected from the dealer's list and also has an allocation.

No worries, you are not impacted in terms of when it might get scheduled.
Sponsored