First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same, lol but we do have a chance this week to see one!
Well this coming week at Homes Tuttle, but I can't imagine that they won't also be going to Jim Click too. However, I don't know if it does would it the one at the Auto Mall or the dealership on 22nd St.

Last edited:

KKL

First Name
karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
I ordered at Chapman, as that is closest dealer to where I live... Seemed semi-clueless but pretended to know what was going on. Doubtful I'll get a heads-up if a demo Mav comes by but hoping one does.
Have you received your confirmation from Ford? I also ordered from Chapman on Tuesday. They claim the order was actually transmitted on Thursday. They don't know anything about Ford sending out Confirmations. Should I be concerned?

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like a good time to start compiling the list of opportunities for us Arizonians to see a Maverick in person. I know we have a handful of folks working with local dealers, time to share our leads!:)

1. Sanderson Ford in Glendale will have a Maverick on site for Dealer Training 8/18/21 from 11-3ish.
Great idea for you folks in AZ! That oven heat in your area enjoyable compared to Spa-like humid FL? LOL!>? Shout out to those in the Tampa area of FL, I am looking for a dealer that has a Maverick on the Floor for viewing... anyone know of a dealer?

OP
OP

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
Great idea for you folks in AZ! That oven heat in your area enjoyable compared to Spa-like humid FL? LOL!>?
I may start splitting time between here and Miami for a cpl years, if I do? Will let ya know. But my guess is it's WAY better here. You can hide from the sun but you can't hide from humidity. I learned that in the Midwest.

Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you received your confirmation from Ford? I also ordered from Chapman on Tuesday. They claim the order was actually transmitted on Thursday. They don't know anything about Ford sending out Confirmations. Should I be concerned?
Yes I got my order confirmation from Ford 4 days after I went to the dealership. I haven't called or emailed anyone since going in. Just waiting patiently for the next update... Whenever that may be

Sv_real51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke, Maverick Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As soon as Peoria Ford notifies me of the Maverick trainer arrival, I'll post it up here.
If anyone hears of it before me, please do like wise. Mine is ordered here at Peoria Ford!

Anxiously await .......

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

As soon as Peoria Ford notifies me of the Maverick trainer arrival, I'll post it up here.
If anyone hears of it before me, please do like wise. Mine is ordered here at Peoria Ford!

Anxiously await .......
I find it odd that the trainer is driving all over the place and not having a set schedule. It's been at Rodeo Ford, Champan, and one more here in PHX, it was in Tucson too. But please keep up posed.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I find it odd that the trainer is driving all over the place and not having a set schedule. It's been at Rodeo Ford, Champan, and one more here in PHX, it was in Tucson too. But please keep up posed.
The Trainer that came to Tucson, both dealerships, was out of Colorado. He said he covers Colorado, AZ and parts of NV. I asked him where he was heading next, so I could post it here, but he said he heading back home to Colorado. I'm sure they have a schedule, but they aren't making public because that's not the purpose of the trainer Maverick going to the dealership, however, as far as I can tell the Trainers don't have an issue with people showing up to check out the Maverick while its at the dealership.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hixson Ford in Alexandria, LA on Tue, Sept 28, 9 am to 11 am. Don’t know what trim or color yet. But I will be there for sure. My Cactus Gray 2.0 EB Lariat Trim is scheduled for Oct 4 build week.
Sponsored