First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is in regards to Maverick Recall number 23E09 (Reprogram powertrain control module).
I bought my 2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid from Peoria Ford, bought my soft topper from Bell Ford, and had one of the recalls performed at AutoNation Ford. All located in the north side of Phoenix. So I've had dealings with three sets of dealers and experienced how they have handled things.
My shout out to Bell Ford is for them taking the initiative to reach out to me for the 23E09 recall and offering a mobile technician appointment to come to my home on my time schedule, and reprogram my vehicle.
This saves so much hassle of dropping my truck off, getting back home, and repeat that process. These guys at Bell Ford went above and beyond, what the other two dealers "could have" done but didn't.
Bell Ford has now earned my future dealer appointments for sure.
Sponsored

OP
OP
D Janke

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Service of re-programming was completed in about 35 minutes today by the technician "Don" who was fantastic in communicating the purpose and performing the process.
[email protected] for future reference.
Dan Dartt is the manager at 480-887-4807
***** <-- 5 Stars

Wilbur

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Ford F100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Service of re-programming was completed in about 35 minutes today by the technician "Don" who was fantastic in communicating the purpose and performing the process.
[email protected] for future reference.
Dan Dartt is the manager at 480-887-4807
***** <-- 5 Stars
I also had the same mobile service from Don, although with my poor hearing I thought he said his name was "Dom".

Anyway, he did an efficient, professional software update in my garage to fix the taillight recall. He was very personable, and I wish every dealership interaction was as professional and pleasing as that one. He was not here more than 15 minutes in total.

Bell Ford also sold me my rubber floormats in exchange for the Ford points earned when I bought the Maverick. That exchange was also easy and straightforward.
Sponsored