First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone up for a meet-up at this car show this Saturday? Talking Stick @ the 101 Loop. 3PM to 8PM.

https://carcruisefinder.com/arizona...in-the-pavilions-at-talking-stick/2022-06-25/

Also, I have 4 original XL steelies with the stock Continentals for sale. Perfect for a full size spare for anyone who got the donut. No TPMS. DM if you want me to bring one out. $100 each or $350 for the set of 4. Message if interested.
Sponsored

Mike D.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Escape, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone up for a meet-up at this car show this Saturday? Talking Stick @ the 101 Loop. 3PM to 8PM.

https://carcruisefinder.com/arizona...in-the-pavilions-at-talking-stick/2022-06-25/

Also, I have 4 original XL steelies with the stock Continentals for sale. Perfect for a full size spare for anyone who got the donut. No TPMS. DM if you want me to bring one out. $100 each or $350 for the set of 4. Message if interested.
Doing the Fort Street Cruise (Downriver Cruise) Michigan the weekend. My Maverick is completely accessorized as I want and catches alot of attention so far, 'cause we don't see many. Yet. Have fun and stay safe to all.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I roll by this most weekends, when going to the movie theatre there. Usually a really great turnout. Not sure if I'll be by this weekend though

DesertMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion FRS, 2007 Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't received my Maverick yet, but I do like to go to the Pavillions car show on Saturdays, so if anyone else shows up, I'll definitely be looking at them.
Sponsored