Squirrelfight

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine through Asheville Ford and would love to see one of these in person. Who knows, it may even relieve some stress of having placed my order in June and not getting a build date yet.
Sponsored

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
I ordered mine through Asheville Ford and would love to see one of these in person. Who knows, it may even relieve some stress of having placed my order in June and not getting a build date yet.
Always deal with Asheville Ford, but they just couldn't get us one fast enough to even look. Ended up getting lucky with a back out at Cloninger in Hickory.

Grey Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Cactus Grey, Jeep Wrangler Mango
Ken Wilson Ford and Asheville Ford both have had EB Mavericks come in but they leave as quick as they come. I am a big BIG guy and would like to sit in driver's seat to see if if fit.

Any new Maverick owner in the general area (100 mile range) who would let me sit in theirs?
I am in Denver, NC and would gladly let you sit in mine and even take it for a spin.

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in Denver, NC and would gladly let you sit in mine and even take it for a spin.
Very Kind. Appreciate the offer! With Thanksgiving coming, it looks like it will be after then.

How are you liking it?

Grey Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Cactus Grey, Jeep Wrangler Mango
Very Kind. Appreciate the offer! With Thanksgiving coming, it looks like it will be after then.

How are you liking it?
Just hit 1k on it and I have to say I am loving it. Rides great compared to my Wrangler. Love how easy it is to put item in and out the back of it. Gas mileage is better than I excepted so far. Will see how it does with Three grown men plus golf bags and luggage on a long ride.

Sponsored

Rvnrock

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element (Maverick on order)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ken Wilson Ford and Asheville Ford both have had EB Mavericks come in but they leave as quick as they come. I am a big BIG guy and would like to sit in driver's seat to see if if fit.

Any new Maverick owner in the general area (100 mile range) who would let me sit in theirs?
Did you find one? I"m in Arden/Mills River - I ordered one in October from Ken Wilson that still has yet to be scheduled, but one came to the dealership in mid December where the buyer backed out and I snagged it. Eco XLT Lux.

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I now have a build date for a hybrid. So getting there...slowly

24forsure

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked mine up Friday at Vic Bailey in Spartanburg. Excellent truck!
Curious how long you waited. Ordered mine there in late January. They quoted me 16 weeks.

Rvnrock

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element (Maverick on order)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered in early October and still no build date. Got their email last week telling me they’re working on getting these things built, so at least I know I’m in the system.

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in Asheville, with an XLT Lux 360 and CoPilot on order since 3 Sep (no eta yet). My salesman at Asheville Ford has been great, but they can't build the trucks themselves. I recall Asheville Ford told me they had 50 Mavericks on order. If you ask nicely, they'll let you sit (not drive) in a customer Maverick before it's delivered. I did that and thought it was a nice upgrade from my antique 2010 Ranger.

I saw an Area 51 Maverick on Haywood in West Asheville just last week. There's a guy in Mars Hill who I've seen driving around a few times in a Cactus Gray Maverick. Cactus Gray looks nice on the road.

Sponsored

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It would be really cool to have a meetup with some local Maverick owners one of these weekends. We could all share stories. I wish Ford would delver a single loaded Maverick to every dealer with instructions not to sell it, but keep it on the lot for test drives for those of us who are waiting.

Squirrelfight

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told yesterday by the nice ladies at Ford customer service that my eta to Asheville Ford should be mid-April. Fingers crossed, its been a long wait.
Sponsored