First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone order from Capital Ford and get a built truck yet? When I went in to talk to sales manager in Charlotte a couple of weeks, he told me that they they had over 100 hybrids and none have been delivered yet. He wouldn't tell me how many allocations they had just stated that Ford does not give them those details. After that I'm not sure what to believe from him.
Sponsored

RaleighMAv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I ordered mine in Raleigh from Capital Ford on June 25th, 2021. Estimated delivery is between the 11th (today) and the 17th. Its a Hybrid Lariat.

VetteNZMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My CD (hybrid XL) from Chapman is coming to Capitol Raleigh in a few weeks - I hope this goes OK.

Cigargoyle

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FX4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I originally ordered a hybrid from Capital Ford in Charlotte back in July. Got a confirmation, but crickets since. Someone else ordered a a loaded Lariat FX4 and declined, so I was offered it & bought it instead. They have two white XL awd's currently on the lot, which I assume are fleet orders, but they have been there for a few weeks now.

Sweet Willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will be upgrading my tonneau bed cover to a hard roll up one.. My First Edition came with a soft tri-folding tonneau cover that I will sell for cheap to anyone who will pick it up in New Bern. The list price on the Ford Accessories website is $569 for the bed cover that I no longer need.
Sponsored