First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you who recently got your Maverick have the dealers maintained the original price for the vehicle and options, or did they try to raise the price on either the base vehicle or options? My order is being built with an end of July delivery and I was wondering what to expect. I assume dealers will try to raise prices and give inflation as the reason.
Sponsored

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The scummy ones will to get you to walk away so they can add huge markups and sell on the lot.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you who recently got your Maverick have the dealers maintained the original price for the vehicle and options, or did they try to raise the price on either the base vehicle or options? My order is being built with an end of July delivery and I was wondering what to expect. I assume dealers will try to raise prices and give inflation as the reason.
The price on the invoice/windowsticker will be higher. Ford automatically updates to the pricing effective at the invoice date.

If it is your retail order, you should have price protection. Your dealer should sell it to you at the original price they agreed on. They should be reimbursed (for a portion of the difference).

jdiaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XLT Lux 2000 Boxster 1970 VW Westy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We ordered 7/9/21 and took delivery 4/26/22. Dealer held the pricing to the original order.

Jack Schmitt Ford in Collinsville, IL.

Last edited:

Rockingchair

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How about the responders name the good dealers that held the price with no dealer ad-ons or stupid registration fees.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine has been built and shipped to a railyard 20 miles from my dealer. I contacted my salesman a week ago and inquired about price protection. He assured me that I will be charged the price on my original order sheet and not the higher price reflected on the window sticker.
Sponsored