First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Cactus Gray XLT Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now I’m a tad concerned, I’m hearing people say that you can’t just change a entered order into a tremor. I thought that’s what my dealer did because I had already submitted a non tremor lariat order on Friday. I haven’t gotten an email yet, but my dealer sent me a build sheet with all the right info on it.
My dealer converted mine. I've still got the same order number. He said there was no problem doing it at all.
Sponsored

First Name
Kendrick Cunningham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Ford Explorer.
Engine
Undecided
I’m at Kennedy Ford (Philly area) now ordering and the Tremor package is not available online. They are not sure why?
I may have to order it and has the order changed , once its available.

PCK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW R32; Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
To confirm, I have a Ford acknowledgement of my Tremor order thru Ed Simpson at Chapman Ford Horsham but added co-pilot 360 which I did not want and excluded the XLT Lux package which I did want.

I can change non-chassis items later as long as XLT AWD Tremor stays the same, correct?

- Phil

Ghostyghoul13

First Name
Brenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Tremor
Has anyone been able to successfully build a Tremor order when the banks opened on 9/15, and you received the order confirmation email?
Hey everyone! I am new to the group!! I was able to successfully get my tremor build in on the 18th of September through my dealership using the xlt as a base!

Ford Maverick Anyone Successfully Build Tremor Order? Screenshot_20220920-092713_Gmail

Ponyprez

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang 2+2, 2008 Shelby GT500, 2015 Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone been able to successfully build a Tremor order when the banks opened on 9/15, and you received the order confirmation email?
Tremor, just ordering a hybrid Lariat Luxury pack has been a challenge, I think I am now on the order list for a 2023 and the cost has risen nearly 4K over last years price. I am also under the impression that the order list for at least hybrids is closing today. I was told my order is being processed although no confirmation but the dealership did take my 1K deposit which is farther than I made it last year. I miss the old days when if the plant wasn't able to keep up with demand, they would add another so they could strike while the iron is hot. Those days will be lost in the annuals of time.

Sponsored

Ozuye10

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick, 22 4Runner, 16 Mazda6, 12 Camry, 04 R
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So just throwing this out there. With that appearance package you get a carbonized gray roof. Did you think about how that would look in contrast to the Atlas Blue Metallic?
Yeah I changed it today when I realized that. I’ll just get some aftermarket stuff.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy know you’re busy.. but could you give us reliable information on submitting an order then adding/changing to a tremor package

can you submit for a hybrid and completely change to an eco awd tremor?

I’ve seen that you could but once banks close you can’t change trim? If anyone else is confident in an answer please. Lmk
Tremor Package is not actually a package but a body code, W8G, so you can not change from a W8E (FWD) or W8F (AWD) to the Tremor W8G (Advanced AWD) after the order banks close on Wednesday.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tremor Package is not actually a package but a body code, W8G, so you can not change from a W8E (FWD) or W8F (AWD) to the Tremor W8G (Advanced AWD) after the order banks close on Wednesday.
Tim, you must be having a heckuva week. Thank you for all your hard work and assistance to us.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Yes, but I believe those changes are referenced to “after the order banks close” according to the memo. What’s not clear is if those changes can be made before then. I’ve seen some reports that you can. @fordvideoguy ?
You can change to the Tremor now but won't be able to after Wednesday.

Sponsored

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can change to the Tremor now but won't be able to after Wednesday.
@fordvideoguy I know you are going to be super busy today....but....I sent you an email (like everyone else) looking to change my order with you from a Lariat Hybrid to a XLT Tremor. Thanks!

ETA: Sarah called and got me squared away....now the proud order-er of a Atlas Blue XLT Tremor with CP360, Luxury Package, and Remote Start. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in the same boat. I did notice my tremor has a different order number than my original placeholder order. I guess I'm going to have to contact Ford and make sure the tremor order went through and thqt I only have one order.
I was told by my dealer that after they put a Tremor order in they should change the order number to the one used for the previous MY22 order (this is for rollover orders) and that’s the trick Ford uses to verify it’s a rollover. That is indeed what my dealer did as I have to use that MY22 order number to track it.

Jraoffroad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2001 F350 Diesel Dually, 2019 Kia Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told by my dealer that after they put a Tremor order in they should change the order number to the one used for the previous MY22 order (this is for rollover orders) and that’s the trick Ford uses to verify it’s a rollover. That is indeed what my dealer did as I have to use that MY22 order number to track it.
I think I got mine straightened out today. It appears the whole dealership uses the same set of numbers for orders and my original number got used by another sales guy before mine finished inputting the order. So my original order was 350M, not the 349M I was given on the first visit. They then edited that order to the Tremor. Ford confirmed they have my 350M order and I a Tremor DORA with that order number.
Sponsored