Sponsored

Anyone have trouble with auto door lock/unlock?

Thodges

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal and Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve had my Maverick a little over a week now and the auto lock/unlock on the drivers side door quit working. Are there separate fuses for the drivers and passsengers side door?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I’ve had my Maverick a little over a week now and the auto lock/unlock on the drivers side door quit working. Are there separate fuses for the drivers and passsengers side door?
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this on my end.

Cigargoyle

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FX4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you get this resolved? My passenger side intelligent access stopped working all of a sudden. Worked fine for 2.5 months.

OP
OP

Thodges

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal and Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. I took it to my dealership and they reset it. It’s been working for about a week now.

TXM2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FWD ECO Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My driver's door Intelligent Access stopped working yesterday for no reason. I went to settings looking for something to disable/enable to "kinda" reset the system but nothing. The passenger side was working fine. So before spending time away from work, bringing it to a dealer and having to deal with the typical "we cannot find the problem and will have to wait for Ford engineer's response", I disconnected the battery for 10 seconds. It worked beautifully. Got my IA working like a charm again.
Hopefully this was just a system hiccup. If this happens again, I'll have to take it to the dealer and play the game.

Sponsored

SaintClairMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Novi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had the same issue. Took it to the dealership, they had to order a new part and reset it but problem fixed. But now I'm missing a passenger door lock or a cap? Still trying to figure it out.

Angry Hippo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hot Pepper Red, FX4, 4k Tow
Less than a week, 250~ miles and same thing happening to me.

Auto unlock/lock was working... but now it seems like it isn't. Only the passenger side was working. The remote start feature on my fob stopped working, too. Tailgate doesn't work at all.

I set up an appointment with the dealer to look at it next week (plus my uneven tailgate cable).

While I was on the phone scheduling the appointment I started messing around with the settings. I think I disabled then enabled it. Suddenly it's working!

Except for the tailgate... is the tailgate supposed to have intelligent access/auto unlock as well?

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine did the same thing. I just went into options, turned off Intelligent Access, locked, unlocked, turned it back on, and it has been working fine ever since.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Less than a week, 250~ miles and same thing happening to me.

Auto unlock/lock was working... but now it seems like it isn't. Only the passenger side was working. The remote start feature on my fob stopped working, too. Tailgate doesn't work at all.

I set up an appointment with the dealer to look at it next week (plus my uneven tailgate cable).

While I was on the phone scheduling the appointment I started messing around with the settings. I think I disabled then enabled it. Suddenly it's working!

Except for the tailgate... is the tailgate supposed to have intelligent access/auto unlock as well?
If you have the all-door lock/unlock setting, then the tailgate should also unlock… I think.

I’ll try to remember to test mine tmrw.

Angry Hippo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hot Pepper Red, FX4, 4k Tow
If you have the all-door lock/unlock setting, then the tailgate should also unlock… I think.

I’ll try to remember to test mine tmrw.
When you do your testing can you check specifically...

Can the unlock be triggered by proximity to the tailgate? (As opposed to the driver/passenger side?)

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When you do your testing can you check specifically...

Can the unlock be triggered by proximity to the tailgate? (As opposed to the driver/passenger side?)
Ohhhh I misunderstood, no the tailgate doesn’t have it’s own sensor, just the front doors do. So you’d have to walk to the door to tap, then walk back to the unlocked tailgate to open it.

Egz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 1967 Fairlady
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine did the same thing. I just went into options, turned off Intelligent Access, locked, unlocked, turned it back on, and it has been working fine ever since.
Where in the options is the setting for Intelligent Access? Mine on the driver side just stopped working a week after getting it.

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My driver's door Intelligent Access stopped working yesterday for no reason. I went to settings looking for something to disable/enable to "kinda" reset the system but nothing. The passenger side was working fine. So before spending time away from work, bringing it to a dealer and having to deal with the typical "we cannot find the problem and will have to wait for Ford engineer's response", I disconnected the battery for 10 seconds. It worked beautifully. Got my IA working like a charm again.
Hopefully this was just a system hiccup. If this happens again, I'll have to take it to the dealer and play the game.
Great !

RoninJin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
My passenger side stopped working the other day. Turning it off and then back on in the menu seemed to work for me.
Sponsored