Sponsored

Anyone have 3D print files for the FIT accessory slot?

SactoJohn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat 2.0EB First Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m hoping to 3D print a cup holder it trash holder, has anyone found any print files online? I can’t find anything.

My GF did print this little milk crate that fits perfect in the cubby next to the infotainment screen.
Ford Maverick Anyone have 3D print files for the FIT accessory slot? 14814BE0-D2CB-4C05-B556-838083B20210
Sponsored

tateconcepts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Forrester Sport
Anyone have any idea what they intended to actually fit in this cubby? At first we thought it might be for a Ridge wallet or something, but nope.

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I listened to a Car podcast last week and they had a guy from Ford on whose in charge of the Maverick. He said in the next couple weeks they would release the official Cad files for the FITS system.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex

Sponsored

teh603

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Subaru Outback, '09 Honda Fit
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They don't work with the online converters to STL, unfortunately. I tried converting them to STL for TinkerCad, but all I got was some really broken meshes.
Anyone have any idea what they intended to actually fit in this cubby? At first we thought it might be for a Ridge wallet or something, but nope.
Someone was speculating that we could see bigger screens on some trim packages.

Ganfan

Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (ordered)
I’m hoping to 3D print a cup holder it trash holder, has anyone found any print files online? I can’t find anything.

My GF did print this little milk crate that fits perfect in the cubby next to the infotainment screen.
14814BE0-D2CB-4C05-B556-838083B20210.jpeg

I have the STL of my fits cup holder for sale for 5$ if you are still interested. I can put the trash can b up to if you'd like

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FITStheMaverick

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long time stalker, first time commenter, looks like they FINALLY released the CAD files, both for the rear console and under the seat.

Here's the owner page:
https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...rinting-to-customize-my-ford-maverick-pickup/

And a direct link to the files:

Center console CAD file (Zip file containing .igs files)

Under rear seat CAD file (Zip file containing .igs files)

I wonder if we could get @Ford Motor Company to provide alternate formats? When I try to import the files from the Ford site into the various tools I use, they end up looking horrible.

No matter what tools I have used, this is what I end up with, which is not useful:
Ford Maverick Anyone have 3D print files for the FIT accessory slot? 1655321097179

I only have one application that will render it correctly but when it exports it, it looks even worse than the above image. The other community versions of the FITS slots are good, but not exactly accurate enough (i.e. try putting the FITS accessory bag holder in the cubby version and it won't go all the way down. Its just a thing for me. If I can duplicate the Ford FITS accurately enough, I want to add some to my Bronco and Mustang for other things).

Does anyone have an STL, OBJ, SVG, or X3D version of the FITS connectors that render properly?

ZDesorm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape SE, Sport Pkg. 1.5 L EB.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if we could get @Ford Motor Company to provide alternate formats? When I try to import the files from the Ford site into the various tools I use, they end up looking horrible.

No matter what tools I have used, this is what I end up with, which is not useful:
1655321097179.png

I only have one application that will render it correctly but when it exports it, it looks even worse than the above image. The other community versions of the FITS slots are good, but not exactly accurate enough (i.e. try putting the FITS accessory bag holder in the cubby version and it won't go all the way down. Its just a thing for me. If I can duplicate the Ford FITS accurately enough, I want to add some to my Bronco and Mustang for other things).

Does anyone have an STL, OBJ, SVG, or X3D version of the FITS connectors that render properly?
I managed to get this through the 3D Rhino Software!
Ford Maverick Anyone have 3D print files for the FIT accessory slot? Capture.JPG
Sponsored