Sponsored

Any September Ecoboost with Lux and Co-Pilot with build date?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My September 18th order of Ecoboost AWD Lux package and Co-Pilot sits at Priority 02… but nothing from Ford…. Anyone with this September build have a VIN yet… trying to get my hopes up!
Sponsored

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow. Um. People not only had build dates from that order time, but have likely been driving their trucks for many months.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would be on the phone right now with your dealer- No joke- WTF

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My September 18th order of Ecoboost AWD Lux package and Co-Pilot sits at Priority 02… but nothing from Ford…. Anyone with this September build have a VIN yet… trying to get my hopes up!
I have an 8/26/2021 order date Lariat Lux, CP360, 4K, FX4 that was build 5/9 and is on its way to KY.

FlyingScot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Eco Lux FX4 4K CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My XLT ECO Lux FX4 4K CP360 DIBL Moonroof was ordered 12/10 and arrived 4/25. We had to order the DIBL to remove a constraint - something does not seem right as our dealer was not a big time dealer

Sponsored

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a 3 Sep order for XLT with Eco, CP360, and SIBL. Called Ford yesterday and they told me in the nicest way possible to go pound sand. I know my medium size dealer had 50 or so orders, and I expect I'm #49.

I'd feel sorry for myself except there are people here who ordered months ahead of me. Since they're now scheduling for the end of June, I'm figuring all us unscheduled folk are likely talking fall delivery - hopefully fall of 2022.

I've diligently looked for appealing AWD alternatives. Can't find a 4-cylinder Bronco Sport for sale in the entire USA right now. Can't find a Santa Cruz nearby that's not $10K over list. Two door Bronco? Found one nearby. $15K over list. Defender 90? $30K over list.

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
October 16 order and not scheduled. I have to many constraints I guess. I’m priority 2 now so I can’t even drop anything, running out of build weeks. Funny, some people are on there second oil change already.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a 3 Sep order for XLT with Eco, CP360, and SIBL. Called Ford yesterday and they told me in the nicest way possible to go pound sand. I know my medium size dealer had 50 or so orders, and I expect I'm #49.

I'd feel sorry for myself except there are people here who ordered months ahead of me. Since they're now scheduling for the end of June, I'm figuring all us unscheduled folk are likely talking fall delivery - hopefully fall of 2022.

I've diligently looked for appealing AWD alternatives. Can't find a 4-cylinder Bronco Sport for sale in the entire USA right now. Can't find a Santa Cruz nearby that's not $10K over list. Two door Bronco? Found one nearby. $15K over list. Defender 90? $30K over list.
Unfortunately the only cars you want are the hardest to find lol you just need to add the wild peak outback and i think youve got them all lol

MayerMR

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Jeep Wagoneer XJ, '14 Ram, '22 Ford Maverick
Man, you got a bad priority code I guess. I ordered mine on 26 Dec and it's already been built and is currently on its way up to me here in Dallas. I had a priority 10 code. I think you may want to call your dealer and ask what the hell is up with your low priority code.

OP
OP

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Man, you got a bad priority code I guess. I ordered mine on 26 Dec and it's already been built and is currently on its way up to me here in Dallas. I had a priority 10 code. I think you may want to call your dealer and ask what the hell is up with your low priority code.
Your build isn’t the same. I have Lux and Co-Pilot.

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Absolutely no other options? Clear protective film, splash guards, tonneau, etc.?

MayerMR

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Jeep Wagoneer XJ, '14 Ram, '22 Ford Maverick
Your build isn’t the same. I have Lux and Co-Pilot.
I have a Lariat Lux with Co-Pilot 360, as well. I just didn't list it in my signature line.

OP
OP

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Absolutely no other options? Clear protective film, splash guards, tonneau, etc.?
Rear window full-size spare and floor mats. I dropped bedcover and splash guards in February

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hybrid Lariat Lux from 9-20-2021, not ICE, fully loaded, nothing deleted from original order. Have a VIN and 6-6 Build Start date in hand from 3+ weeks ago.

Approximately 9 month gestation, exactly as stated/predicted by the Salesman when the order was entered, resulting in zero angst and handwringing in the meantime.

That said, I DID send a PM to @Ford approximately 6 weeks ago, asking a simple question “too early to tell if my order will be one of the last 22’s built or one of the first 23’s?”. That question generated a case number (?) but nothing else discernible.

I’m thinking that the interaction kept my order number with energy in the pipeline, a variation of ‘the squeaky wheel gets greased’. Unfortunately, railroad fans know those wheels also catch fire!

Good luck with your order. Stay calm, chive on!

OP
OP

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hybrid Lariat Lux from 9-20-2021, not ICE, fully loaded, nothing deleted from original order. Have a VIN and 6-6 Build Start date in hand from 3+ weeks ago.

Approximately 9 month gestation, exactly as stated/predicted by the Salesman when the order was entered, resulting in zero angst and handwringing in the meantime.

That said, I DID send a PM to @Ford approximately 6 weeks ago, asking a simple question “too early to tell if my order will be one of the last 22’s built or one of the first 23’s?”. That question generated a case number (?) but nothing else discernible.

I’m thinking that the interaction kept my order number with energy in the pipeline, a variation of ‘the squeaky wheel gets greased’. Unfortunately, railroad fans know those wheels also catch fire!

Good luck with your order. Stay calm, chive on!
But apples to oranges…. Totally different scheduling procedures with Hybrids and ICE builds.
Sponsored