Sponsored

Has anyone with a Hybrid September production date received a build confirmation?

CuddleMuffin

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav XLT
I've been following along with all the updates about the Hybrid OKTB dates but was wondering if anyone got a build confirmation. My window sticker never updated with blend date information nor have i received any update besides " in production" since September. Is there anyway to find out if its built and sitting in Mexico?
Sponsored

Jcaudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in the exact same situation. My hybrid Lariat was ordered 7/8, went into production on 9/1. I have my window sticker, but I don't see the blend date. Called the dealer yesterday, they said the last update they see was on 9/3. Dealer guessed that they may be waiting on a chip, but I'm not sure if that is the reason or not.

OP
OP

CuddleMuffin

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav XLT
I am in the exact same situation. My hybrid Lariat was ordered 7/8, went into production on 9/1. I have my window sticker, but I don't see the blend date. Called the dealer yesterday, they said the last update they see was on 9/3. Dealer guessed that they may be waiting on a chip, but I'm not sure if that is the reason or not.
I wouldn’t trust a word from my dealer. They are less knowledgeable than a watermelon.

mikejohn13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here
Mine went into production on September 23 but nothing cense.
My dealer told me it has been built and just sitting in Mexico.

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP

CuddleMuffin

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav XLT

Jcaudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes. From the tracker? No, no hybrid has tracker updates beyond In Production. There are multiple ways to confirm your build is complete.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...uilt-discussion-with-ford-rep-on-status.2551/

Check Your modules:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...to-see-if-your-hybrid-with-vin-is-built.2950/
Thank you for the information on our situation. Super helpful. Took me from "it's lost in the process" to "it's where it needs to be, with all the other hybrids". Hopefully, we get ours in January?

OP
OP

CuddleMuffin

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav XLT
Thank you for the information on our situation. Super helpful. Took me from "it's lost in the process" to "it's where it needs to be, with all the other hybrids". Hopefully, we get ours in January?
That’s the consensus and nothing has changed since that information was available. Always a chance we get it sooner but I’m not holding my breath!

Jcaudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s the consensus and nothing has changed since that information was available. Always a chance we get it sooner but I’m not holding my breath!
Following up on this thread. This morning I finally was provided an Estimated Delivery date for the the first time. However, still no changes to the built or shipped status. So while having the date is exciting, I'm not holding my breath.

Ford Maverick Has anyone with a Hybrid September production date received a build confirmation? Screenshot_20211201-082646~2

OP
OP

CuddleMuffin

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav XLT
Following up on this thread. This morning I finally was provided an Estimated Delivery date for the the first time. However, still no changes to the built or shipped status. So while having the date is exciting, I'm not holding my breath.

Screenshot_20211201-082646~2.png
I saw the news yesterday, thanks for the follow up! Im sure ill be getting in update in the next couple weeks as my production date was mid september!!
Sponsored