First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone try some of the upgraded liners? I see rhinoliner has one that's supposed to protect against dents. Worth it?

BullyHayes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Frontier Pro-4X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just a heads up. Spray on bed liners are manufactured using petroleum products and paint chemicals. Both of those commodities have increased dramatically in price, and will continue to go up for the foreseeable future.

Have you guys gone into a Sherwin Williams paint store lately? Shelves are empty, and prices are up 20% or more from last year.

Some of you are basing prices on trucks you got done last year, or a few years ago. Those prices have absolutely increased since then. Please call and get current prices from your preferred local dealer. Don't just assume based on past work.
All very true and excellent points. Always get a quote first, regardless.

OP
OP
Decayed

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My sales person told me it’s $1500 to have the spray in bed liner done at the stealership. I’m in no rush to take delivery and am leaving it in my order.
Yeah, no. There are plenty of places to get it done other than a dealer who is significantly above market prices.

Sponsored

BullyHayes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Frontier Pro-4X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
20211025_181357.jpg

In Lincoln NE, I was quoted $425 for all brands for the basic spray. I went with Bullet.
Nice! I'm hearing good things about Bullet. And they covered that lip at the front of the bed, right next to the glass. The Mavs I've seen on dealer lots had the spray-in, but that lip was NOT covered.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Line x I’m going $500 basic $100 more for UV protection

Sloozie

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
I ordered XLT lux pkg THAT'S including spray in bed liner,,, so it should NOT let u down saying it will be faster if I drop it,,u paid for it with the package...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Decayed

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered XLT lux pkg THAT'S including spray in bed liner,,, so it should NOT let u down saying it will be faster if I drop it,,u paid for it with the package...
Did you see the manufacturing constraints thread? You can get the bedliner but you will have to wait. I'd be kind of pissed, too. At this point I specced my truck only to have my absolute necessities that can't be easily added in the aftermarket in order to ensure that it doesn't get delayed any further than necessary.

bsly137

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
I was quoted $589 for Line-X Standard and $750 for Line-X Premium here in Raleigh, NC. Those prices included tax btw.

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

$400-$800