First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Hyundai, Ford Maverick Area 51 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked up my Area 51 AWD a few weeks ago. Had the Dealer do the bed liner. Nice job except they oversprayed or
? on a bunch of the threaded holes. Some of the bolts that hold the covers on in the bed were not all the way in.
I had to Re-tap most of the Bolts (6MM) and 2 of the Anchors (8MM). Also, the 4 holes on each side for
the DIY anchor rails. Also, 8MM. The Dealer is over 1.5 hours away so I did this myself. I contacted them but never heard back yet! Just an FYI for all who are picking up their Mavs. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all.
Sponsored

Sjbuck2021

Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Frontier /2018 Acura RDX
Picked up my Area 51 AWD a few weeks ago. Had the Dealer do the bed liner. Nice job except they oversprayed or
? on a bunch of the threaded holes. Some of the bolts that hold the covers on in the bed were not all the way in.
I had to Re-tap most of the Bolts (6MM) and 2 of the Anchors (8MM). Also, the 4 holes on each side for
the DIY anchor rails. Also, 8MM. The Dealer is over 1.5 hours away so I did this myself. I contacted them but never heard back yet! Just an FYI for all who are picking up their Mavs. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all.
Dealer should have put bolts in threaded holes before spraying. Rookie mistake.

Reactions: Edd