Sponsored

What aftermarket spray in bed liner are you using?

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you that deleted the spray in liner to get your truck earlier, or for those that preferred an aftermarket liner, which firm are you using. Ford is offering a 36 month warrant, while Rhino, Line X and Bullet all offer lifetime warranty for repair. I am using Bullet Liner as they don’t have an up charge for UV protection to protect from fading and losing its gloss, it is in the one formula they use. The founder of Bullet Liner sold his founding interest in Line X.

Ford Maverick What aftermarket spray in bed liner are you using? C043A646-6EE8-412E-847F-916CAC015CD8
Sponsored

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Probably bullet

G Grampa Duey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Galaxy, '14 T rod, '22 XLT hot pepper.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm considering BEDRUG. Anyone ever had one?

G Grampa Duey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Galaxy, '14 T rod, '22 XLT hot pepper.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I deleted the spray-in and was lucky enough to get my order scheduled to build in November. I REALLY wanted to factory liner because it has a cool (my opinion) ford logo in it. Now that I'm looking at aftermarket liners, my wallet is starting to hurt. I just heard back from my local Line-X location and the pricing I was given is $639-regular/$799-premium/$914-ultimate.......much higher than the $495 factory option, and the aftermarket option can't be thrown into the car financing.
Are the line-x places usually similarly priced, or should I make some calls to other locations to look for savings? Any other options for discounts/coupons/etc?

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LineX

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rhino quoted $425. A lot of these shops (Line-X, Bullet, etc) have not done a Maverick. It helps to reference the bed size and that it’s smaller than a Chevy Colorado.

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I looked on Bullets page and they have color matched liners. Orange truck with an orange liner would be eye catching.
1629220081762.png
now I wonder if Line X does color matching….😬

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm going with LineX, lifetime nationwide warranty and only a little more expensive than the factory liner option.

OP
OP
BDennis

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I deleted the spray-in and was lucky enough to get my order scheduled to build in November. I REALLY wanted to factory liner because it has a cool (my opinion) ford logo in it. Now that I'm looking at aftermarket liners, my wallet is starting to hurt. I just heard back from my local Line-X location and the pricing I was given is $639-regular/$799-premium/$914-ultimate.......much higher than the $495 factory option, and the aftermarket option can't be thrown into the car financing.
Are the line-x places usually similarly priced, or should I make some calls to other locations to look for savings? Any other options for discounts/coupons/etc?
Consider Bullet, was started by the original founder of Line X, and they have one level of spray, and it has the max UV protection

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Consider Bullet, was started by the original founder of Line X, and they have one level of spray, and it has the max UV protection
Looking into it now. It looks great! But will the pricing be similar to Line-X? Those prices the lineX guy gave me seem crazy for a Maverick compact bed. But then again, I've got no experience in this....so maybe they aren't far off?
Sponsored