Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Finally the inventory has arrived at Amazon warehouse.

To thank MTC members for helping us perfect our mud flaps [Optional Double-Sided Tape Protective Felt to protect the paint surface], we are offering a 10% discount code for MTC members exclusively!

DISCOUNT CODE: 10MTCFLAP
LINK TO
MUSLOGY MUD FLAPS FOR MAVERICK

Review from our customer:
(Pictures from @Chriscac0812 , more details please check the thread)
Ford Maverick Adding Muslogy Mud Flaps While Protecting The Paint Surface [10% Discount] 1679453674595

Ford Maverick Adding Muslogy Mud Flaps While Protecting The Paint Surface [10% Discount] 1679453737081

Ford Maverick Adding Muslogy Mud Flaps While Protecting The Paint Surface [10% Discount] 1679453842413
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did receive the felt protective tape from Muslogy. It is not double-sided, and I would suggest to apply it to the inside corners of the splash guards where it may protect the paint surfaces. It is a little fussy to do, and I did it inside using good lighting.
The install was very easy using only a stubby Phillips screwdriver, and I used a mixture of the removed and Muslogy supplied inserts.
The appearance is not distracting. I do not plan to use this hybrid truck off-road, and am only looking for some protection from road debris. I am satisfied for the price paid.

Marcin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariant
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will those mudflaps work without modifications with AIR DESIGN SATIN BLACK FENDER FLARES.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Will those mudflaps work without modifications with AIR DESIGN SATIN BLACK FENDER FLARES.
We didn't test our mud flaps with the fender flares you mentioned. Not sure if it works. You can return it to the Amazon warehouse if you found it doesn't work. Please let me know how it goes on if you don't mind

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just my luck. Buy my mudflappers and then they go on sale. :ROFLMAO:

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Funny, you can use the club link and save 10%...OR...you can use Amazon directly and save 15%???
I received my order today (which had the old 10% off). There was no tool as promised, and the one-sided felt material was simply wadded up in the box. No tool, no instructions. Not what I expected.
Ford Maverick Adding Muslogy Mud Flaps While Protecting The Paint Surface [10% Discount] 1680148198045

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Funny, you can use the club link and save 10%...OR...you can use Amazon directly and save 15%???
I received my order today (which had the old 10% off). There was no tool as promised, and the one-sided felt material was simply wadded up in the box. No tool, no instructions. Not what I expected.
1680148198045.png
Sorry for the inconvenience. The discount code and the coupon on our product page can be used at the same time. The marketing just start their promotion on Amazon but we usually offer discounts for MTC members on our new product at first. And the coupon on Amazon is limited time but our discount code for MTC members will be available for more than 3 months
We apologize for the miss in your package. Please message me with your order number, we will make a partial refund to you and make sure things go perfectly with you

Sponsored

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Snagged at 15% off. Happy with what I paid, this is my second Muslogy purchase.

Install took about 15 minutes. May want to do it outdoors, pretty strong plastic smell.

( still waiting on you guys to offer a replacement tray with magnets to keep magsafe iPhones from sliding off the factory Qi charger. Cmon, dooo ittt! :ROFLMAO: )

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just put my @Muslogy Auto mud flaps on. Now I feel better about trudging through the slush and tiny gravel (glad it isn't salt here).

Really simple installation. None of the existing clips broke,, so I replaced the original clips (and 4 - 7mm hex-head screws). Muslogy provided replacement clips but I did not need to use them.

I did install the felt cushion pieces prior to install. A+.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Just put my @Muslogy Auto mud flaps on. Now I feel better about trudging through the slush and tiny gravel (glad it isn't salt here).

Really simple installation. None of the existing clips broke,, so I replaced the original clips (and 4 - 7mm hex-head screws). Muslogy provided replacement clips but I did not need to use them.

I did install the felt cushion pieces prior to install. A+.
So glad you like it! Thank you so much for your feedback. Can you help us leave a review on our Amazon store if you don't mind? which would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So glad you like it! Thank you so much for your feedback. Can you help us leave a review on our Amazon store if you don't mind? which would be much appreciated!
My 5 start review is waiting for Amazon to approve and post it!