First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will those mudflaps work without modifications with AIR DESIGN SATIN BLACK FENDER FLARES.
Good question, hope we get a response!
Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good question, hope we get a response!
Honestly, I don't see how they could. They are form-fitted to the fender/bumper now....so adding the flares should certainly have a major effect o that area.

Probably would need a new version if the number of sales of those flares really warranted it. I like their looks, but not their price.

Area51T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Funny, you can use the club link and save 10%...OR...you can use Amazon directly and save 15%???
I received my order today (which had the old 10% off). There was no tool as promised, and the one-sided felt material was simply wadded up in the box. No tool, no instructions. Not what I expected.
1680148198045.png
I got mine last week in the same state. No tool and the felt was loose in the box on top of the mud flaps.

That being said they look decent and fit perfectly. Going to do a few thousand mile road trip this week so we'll see how they hold up.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Honestly, I don't see how they could. They are form-fitted to the fender/bumper now....so adding the flares should certainly have a major effect o that area.

Probably would need a new version if the number of sales of those flares really warranted it. I like their looks, but not their price.
Yes, I think you are correct. I got the flairs and they look good, but on my other Mav I have the flaps and I like them too, but they sure get dirty and are sometimes hard to get clean and looking good.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I got mine last week in the same state. No tool and the felt was loose in the box on top of the mud flaps.

That being said they look decent and fit perfectly. Going to do a few thousand mile road trip this week so we'll see how they hold up.
Please message me with your order number. We will make sure things go perfectly with you.
And looking forward to your road trip with our mud flaps! Would love to see your review

Sponsored

EveryDayNick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m getting a ‘not valid,’ error when entering the code?

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I’m getting a ‘not valid,’ error when entering the code?
Hi, thank you for letting us know about this. The discount code "10MTCFLAP" has been reactivated. Please check click the link to check it out (Please note it will be effective in 4 hours)
Link to Muslogy for Maverick Mud Flaps

Jamers99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So the Musology Mud Flaps do not have a stabilizing bracket like the Ford OEM flaps do? How do they hold up w/out the additional bracket?

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
So the Musology Mud Flaps do not have a stabilizing bracket like the Ford OEM flaps do? How do they hold up w/out the additional bracket?
Please check the installation part in the review video. We use the original pins and screws or our screws included in the package to install the mud flaps

crgator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A previous post has a screen print from Amazon showing "Comes with tools to install". I just ordered a set of these, but Amazon no longer shows that. Does it no longer come with the too? If not, can a flathead screwdriver do the job?

Sponsored

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A previous post has a screen print from Amazon showing "Comes with tools to install". I just ordered a set of these, but Amazon no longer shows that. Does it no longer come with the too? If not, can a flathead screwdriver do the job?
I just got mine two weeks ago and it had a fastener removal tool.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Our mud flaps come with tools to install. Please use the install kit provided in the package or your own kit to remove the Push Pins and Screws

crgator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Our mud flaps come with tools to install. Please use the install kit provided in the package or your own kit to remove the Push Pins and Screws
Got the package yesterday, and yes, it came with the tool. Thanks. Also, how does one get the PPF to use instead of the felt that came with it?

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Got the package yesterday, and yes, it came with the tool. Thanks. Also, how does one get the PPF to use instead of the felt that came with it?
Please message me with your order number and address. We will send the PPF stripes to you directly.
The felt tapes package and the PPF stripes package may have been mixed up in the Amazon warehouse. We sent the mud flaps with PPF tripes to the Amazon warehouse once we noticed that the felt tape doesn't work (at that time there are mud flaps with felt tapes still in stock)

jaxson864

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Adding Muslogy Mud Flaps While Protecting The Paint Surface [10% Discount] IMG_5827
Ford Maverick Adding Muslogy Mud Flaps While Protecting The Paint Surface [10% Discount] IMG_5836

I def recommend using the supplied PPF or some 3m tape but I personally decided not to. I just took a razor blade to trim the sharp edge from the mold line and then wet sanded it down a bit using 800grit sandpaper that I had around.

You can see that there is adequate clearance from the paint for most of the edge with contact points at certain locations. Even with a smooth surface abrasive debris will get in and still abrade the clear coat and paint over time but this is no different than any other vehicle I have owned with mud flaps. So I will accept that risk :)
Sponsored