AURktman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Nissan Frontier Pro-X
Engine
Undecided
Woohoo! Got my 4th letter!

Thank you again for your Maverick XLT order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.

We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.
Sponsored

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 4th as well.

Ford Maverick 45 day emails now arriving 😔 90312408-D80E-401C-8372-E77C6FE96775

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just consider it that Ford is checking up on you and that you do not get lonely. Fortunately, I only got two or three of them. They could actually save time by just sending "Same as Last Time". it is not that they really care about you because I am sure no one there knows your name or where you are.

rivermaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ford Fusion (UK), MEV Sonic7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here.

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got mine for the EcoBoost I ordered the minute the order banks opened. To think, I ordered an EcoBoost because it “would probably be built fairly quickly” compared to the hybrids. Even if I got a build date today, it wouldn’t be delivered for at least a couple of months. That would be at least 8 months for the “easy build”. Extremely happy I found a hybrid at a dealer 2 months ago. Would be really bummed if I was still waiting for an EcoBoost let alone any Maverick.

Sponsored

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Woohoo! Got my 4th letter!

Thank you again for your Maverick XLT order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.

We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.
Got mine this morning as well

fourjays30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my 4th 45 day email today. I fixed it for them with what it should have said.

Another update on your Ford order

Dear Sucker,
Thank you again for your Maverick XLT order. We wanted to let you know that we are still fulfilling orders that make us the most profit. Also due to our order allocation system your dealer does not have enough allocation for us to fulfill your order. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you to go buy another vehicle so when your order is finally finished the dealer can take that order you no longer want and sell it with a 5k markup over the MSRP.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, it has been 45 46 days.

Got mine for the EcoBoost I ordered the minute the order banks opened. To think, I ordered an EcoBoost because it “would probably be built fairly quickly” compared to the hybrids. Even if I got a build date today, it wouldn’t be delivered for at least a couple of months. That would be at least 8 months for the “easy build”. Extremely happy I found a hybrid at a dealer 2 months ago. Would be really bummed if I was still waiting for an EcoBoost let alone any Maverick.
Built at all is still quicker than never built.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yep #4 email arrived a few minutes ago. I have a couple of outstanding orders pending from Ford so at least they are consistent. Almost a year into an LTV motorhome order with a 3500 cutaway Transit chassis that Ford can't seem to provide and 6 months into a Maverick hybrid order to flat tow.

Sponsored

MrMojoRising

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Speed Huffy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm curious if anyone that recieved the 45 day email today also has their order showing on their Ford account?

mav_kev

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same here - but I feel like I've heard of people getting that email even after they received a build date email, yes? So conceivably we could still get another email this afternoon?