Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
We're so glad to hear about your great dealer experiences! Thank you for your support and being part of the Ford family!!
:rolleyes: 😏I see you pick and choose who to respond to....
Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes Ford, so please give them significant allocations...more allocations = more happy Ford customers.
I agree. I have not picked up my truck yet, but based on everybody else's experiences, I know everything will be great at Granger when I pick mine up. As a matter of fact when I need another vehicle after this one, I will gladly contact Granger first, and will fly out from Texas again to pick up another ford vehicle.

My local dealer in Texas was trying to sell a 2,200 mile maverick XL for $40,000 I walked away. Dealers that are gouging should not get the allocations.

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They loaded my mav onto a truck today and it's on the way here. So easy. Everything as-expected. My original salesman left, but it was a smooth transition to the person who took care of the final paperwork this week. A few electronic signatures, and that was that. Financing, warranty, etc.

Oh, I guess I did have to physically sign one document since IA doesn't allow electronic signatures for the odometer disclosure. They sent a prepaid overnight envelope to me, so nbd. And it didn't hold up the process.

It's out of their hands now!

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was supposed to be here tomorrow, but driver asked if I wanted it tonight. Yep. Have a big church 1/2 mile down the road which is well lit (vs my long, dark driveway). Nice night for a quick bike ride.

Ford Maverick 3% Below Invoice on Ford Maverick at Granger Ford PXL-20221012-002121309

LolaD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lacretia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB GLB, Hyundai Ioniq, Honda CRV, Mazda 6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got it! Took 15 minutes max. Handed the keys over to my son since it's his belated graduation gift. Aside from the delivery delay which is not Granger's fault at all, best car purchase EVER!
Ford Maverick 3% Below Invoice on Ford Maverick at Granger Ford 20221014_102010

Sponsored

2023maverickhopeful

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone from this group have hybrid with a VIN that got cancelled?

@Granger Ford Are you aware of the shuffling of the cancelled 22s with a VIN???

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Ecoboost awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You may or may not have heard of us but we are active on the B6G (Bronco 6G) and F series 14G (F-150 14th Gen) forums and are here now to help as I can, there is not tons of info out yet but here is our offer to you on the forum....

I will answer questions as I can, I try to be available most of the time however I have a full time job at the dealership (Granger Ford in Granger Iowa)

I will do my best to provide accurate (not speculative) comments, will not bash any dealership or participate therein...

There are many great dealerships in the US to choose from, Stephens Automotive in WV comes to mind with John Holstein doing a bang up job there...

Question has been PM's to me now more than once so on here is goes...

Is the 3% below invoice of of the just the base vehicle...

No we are taking the 3% under invoice from all of the models, the only exception would be a "Raptor" SVT type of vehicle that is severely limited in production compared to the normal lineup..

· Can we sell the Maverick at 3% Under Invoice?

I have personally visited with a Ford employee about our pricing and confirmed we can sell at any price we choose. If you look at our website pricing on all our vehicles we have transparent upfront pricing without the need to negotiate.

That is our business model and the Maverick is no different. This is a mass produced vehicle and we will not take advantage of the initial demand and mark vehicles at MSRP or higher.

· Are there any hidden fees/Additions?

The state of Iowa has a state regulated documentation fee of $180. We will not throw on mandatory add ons or fees for other items that you do not want or need. There is a Transit tag for out of state that the fee is $45... Those are the only upcharges that will apply to the price of the truck...

We will offer financing, extended service contracts, accessories, and protection products that are all completely optional and up to the discretion of the consumer.
Very interested. My pre-order is below.
??? ,Small dealer and town. Do you think you can fulfill orders. Allocations?
XL fleet number order if possible
White
AWD
2k hitch
Jacksonville Florida pay taxes and fees here
Thx Gary

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very interested. My pre-order is below.
??? ,Small dealer and town. Do you think you can fulfill orders. Allocations?
XL fleet number order if possible
White
AWD
2k hitch
Jacksonville Florida pay taxes and fees here
Thx Gary
See: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...024-maverick-truck-orders-granger-ford.33721/

Hello again everyone!

We are going to continue to offer incentivized pricing for any retail Maverick order now that we have a clearer picture of what our 2024 allocation will look like. Many are you are aware of the ins/outs of the allocation system at Ford and we no longer have "unlimited" retail orders to place, but rather it is based on a "market basket" of sales of Maverick, Bronco Sport, and Escape.

We feel comfortable that we can take orders for 75 Maverick orders in any combination of engine/drivetrain and deliver them at $1000 off MSRP. I said before the $3000 off MSRP deals made ZERO financial sense and would not come back, but we still wanted to offer an incentivized order to our customers and to support the forum. Combine this with our $50 Over Cost Extended Warranty and I believe this is the best value you will see out there on a 2024 Maverick.

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $100 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We do not collect sales tax for out of state purchase (you don't have to pay Iowa tax, but will owe tax upon the return to your home state).

We are offering 4% under invoice on most other 2024 Ford retail orders as well with some notable exceptions (Bronco, Raptors, Super Duty, etc.).

I appreciate the opportunity to be a resource.

Orders will be submitted by emailing your options to [email protected] on July17th.

Thanks!
Sponsored