First Name
Lacretia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB GLB, Hyundai Ioniq, Honda CRV, Mazda 6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine arrived yesterday and they sent an email that it could take 1.5 weeks to process. I got another email today that it was ready for pickup. Problem is I can go Saturday, but they don't have any appointments. So I'll have to wait 2 weeks because I need to arrange for another free day.🥴
Sponsored

baodotcom

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Mine arrived yesterday and they sent an email that it could take 1.5 weeks to process. I got another email today that it was ready for pickup. Problem is I can go Saturday, but they don't have any appointments. So I'll have to wait 2 weeks because I need to arrange for another free day.🥴
Do they allow Saturday appointments? I asked because the initial email mentions pick ups during the weekdays.

LolaD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lacretia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB GLB, Hyundai Ioniq, Honda CRV, Mazda 6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do they allow Saturday appointments? I asked because the initial email mentions pick ups during the weekdays.
The first email said they typically do pick ups Monday- Friday. When I got the ready email today from a different person, I was told Saturday is ok, but this Saturday was booked up.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will be flying standby from Texas, its gonna be hard to schedule an appointment to pick it up. It's kind of a when I end up in DesMoines thing. Some days are harder than others to fly.

Last edited:

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder how they decide which trucks get to leave the train yard. Mine was a week ahead of yours leaving the factory.

Sponsored

chadasm

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I wonder how they decide which trucks get to leave the train yard. Mine was a week ahead of yours leaving the factory.

I wish I knew. My F450 has been built/shipped since 6/24/22 and still hasn't made it to Granger yet.

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish I knew. My F450 has been built/shipped since 6/24/22 and still hasn't made it to Granger yet.
Maybe they need a really big trailer? Hell, you can just load a mav in the bed when yours arrives!

chadasm

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Maybe they need a really big trailer? Hell, you can just load a mav in the bed when yours arrives!
They're currently scheduled to be delivered less than a month apart and almost at a year. They were ordered on the same day in Oct of last year.
If my gf can't go, I'll consider loading up the maverick on a U-Haul trailer.

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They're currently scheduled to be delivered less than a month apart and almost at a year. They were ordered on the same day in Oct of last year.
If my gf can't go, I'll consider loading up the maverick on a U-Haul trailer.
Please take the few minutes to load them in the opposite way and post a photo. The internet will thank you for your service.

baodotcom

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Just after I typed up this response, I searched the Ford tracker again and it shows that it just arrived at Granger. This morning it showed that it was still being shipped.

1664466883292.png
Maybe I spoke too soon. Ford CS confirms they see the truck still on Ramp 6P. When asked why the tracker shows otherwise, this was the response:
Ford Maverick 3% Below Invoice on Ford Maverick at Granger Ford 1664553409110

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now they are saying mine is moved back to october 6th. Who do they have working there anyway, the keystone cops? I mean there were other trucks that got to ramp 6P days after after mine did, and they have made it to Granger already while mine still sits there. The new estimate is October 6th SMH.

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will be flying standby from Texas, its gonna be hard to schedule an appointment to pick it up. It's kind of a when I end up in DesMoines thing. Some days are harder than others to fly.
I flew standby from Minneapolis, 3 flights per day, may also be an option, standby can be a challenge

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chat today said transfered to carrier. Maybe that means picked up? Tracker still says in-transit.

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chat today said transfered to carrier. Maybe that means picked up? Tracker still says in-transit.
It's at Granger!
Sponsored