Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven’t heard anything from them
Me either

Talked with Samantha yesterday, good chat, and hoping they are able to get our Tremor order in today. Also got a email from Ashleigh this morning but it was just letting us know they are working on it today.
So I assume you called?

They contacted me just a min ago. They are super top notch! I am so impressed!
Did they reach out via email or call? Just curious as the last email I had from them indicated I was on the short list of 2022 orders that will roll over.
Sponsored

Hawk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I haven’t heard anything from them
Hadn’t heard anything recently so I emailed them this morning. Got back to me in about 2 hours. Found out my MY 22 has a vin and scheduled for late October build. They have been very good about responding to my emails.

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me either

So I assume you called?

Did they reach out via email or call? Just curious as the last email I had from them indicated I was on the short list of 2022 orders that will roll over.
I emailed. They responded.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I emailed, and they replied. Then they called me at the end of their day aswell. Also got email today indicating they are just repunching in orders while they can then wull make changes, like my tremor, later.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Update: now that we know the Tremor would not work until today. I understand whats going down. I just called Granger and the order team does not work on Saturdays so first thing Monday I will be calling them to see about getting my Tremor order conversion before the Ford site crashes at 10 am monday, and no new orders are available until 2030 :ROFLMAO: 😭 :ROFLMAO:.

Ohh well all I can say is that I hope for the best and things in general work out the way they were always going to. Coconut man says "dont push da rope, pull da rope".

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You know the private offer can't be used on the Tremor, right?

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You know the private offer can't be used on the Tremor, right?
Yeah its no biggie. With the 3k off and floor mats, 235s, and full sized spare included and dropping FX/4K it still will come out under $30k. Not bad for a special model. Im XLT with no lux items.

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update: now that we know the Tremor would not work until today. I understand whats going down. I just called Granger and the order team does not work on Saturdays so first thing Monday I will be calling them to see about getting my Tremor order conversion before the Ford site crashes at 10 am monday, and no new orders are available until 2030 :ROFLMAO: 😭 :ROFLMAO:.

Ohh well all I can say is that I hope for the best and things in general work out the way they were always going to. Coconut man says "dont push da rope, pull da rope".
Now the latest rumors are retail orders will be shut down sometime Monday.

Some of us are still waiting for the basic conversion orders to be submitted, let alone new Tremor orders. It‘s going to be another close call on Monday when Ashleigh and Samantha get into the office…. nail biter to the end.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now the latest rumors are retail orders will be shut down sometime Monday.

Some of us are still waiting for the basic conversion orders to be submitted, let alone new Tremor orders. It‘s going to be another close call on Monday when Ashleigh and Samantha get into the office…. nail biter to the end.
Good luck, hope it gets in! Saw a post that Long MacArthur had put in over 600orders since the order bank opened.

There should definitely have been a delay between rollovers and brand new orders.

I bet there are a ton of new orders placed by dealers that do not have historical sales in 2022 to support new allocations. it will be interesting to see how this all pans out. Especially with the hybrids.

Lofton

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any 2022 rollovers receive confirmation (from Granger) of the private offer? I didn't want to bother them with questions.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not here, I'm not going to bother them.

They told me last week "if you qualify for any Ford PCO's that will be applied once your Maverick arrives". There are as many as 85 of these through Granger, the process will be made clear at some point in time.

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not here, I'm not going to bother them.

They told me last week "if you qualify for any Ford PCO's that will be applied once your Maverick arrives". There are as many as 85 of these through Granger, the process will be made clear at some point in time.
Yes, the main focus for today is to get the rollover orders converted. Vincent issues can wait till later.

I received my email today and the reorder was done and e-signed in less than 30 minutes. Good chance they’ll be done before the day is over.

As always, Granger is fast and efficient.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So Sam was hard at work yesterday and got us confirmed for a FX4K build like we originally planned. She said she will try to change it to a Tremor today. Fingers crossed. We will be pretty bummed if we cant get a Tremor since my brother engineered some of the suspension work on it. I suppose we could always put in another order next year and trade this one in or sell it to my mother-inlaw(but she needs a hybrid).

But as of now we are confirmed for a HPR XLT FX/4K build. And if the gods are willing maybe that will turn into a Tremor.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Who were the 4 lucky ones that got picked for scheduling last week?

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw one response that was a Granger order. Over on the scheduling thread, a few days back.
Sponsored