First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@athertonbt my 22 rollover to 23 finally got scheduled today! Build week 8/28/23.

Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I applaud the dedication, but holy crap!
And I'm not the last of the Granger $3k off Mavs to be built. The last three were scheduled after me.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations, must not have been in a hurry or you would stayed with the 2.0 eb for the 23 reorder.

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Thought I would start a new thread for all us Granger folks so we can post pictures when that glorious day finally comes and we pick up our $3k off Mavs!
My Carbonized Gray XL EB FWD with no options is scheduled to be in production on 8/29/22. Hoping for a late September pickup.
Feel free to share your build and date, if you have one. This is a good place to post your potential road trip itinerary as well.
Please do not feel free to complain about the process, as there are plenty of other places to do that. Let's keep this thread focused on one thing - picking up Mavs @Granger Ford. Best of luck on a quick build and easy pickup to all who have ordered so far. Looking forward to seeing some Granger Mavs on here soon!

We may take a little detour up north to check out the area surrounding Eau Claire, WI, as we've thought about buying property there sometime down the road. It's about 4 hours from Des Moines. What we do is largely dependent on when it's built and what our work schedules will allow. Going to fly out there and drive back to the Knoxville, TN area. We can either drive through Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky, or cut down through southeast Iowa to Missouri and then through West Tennessee. I've seen a good bit of Indiana and Kentucky, so I'm leaning towards the Missouri route.
Booyah 👊🏽 😁 👍🏽 🇺🇸

Sponsored

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tomorrow will make one year since I picked up my Maverick from Granger Ford. I have about 3800 miles on it (3rd vehicle). I still love it as much as I did the day I picked it up. Thanks Granger Ford.
Ford Maverick I Got It At Granger for $3k Off Thread Screenshot_20230112-190645

Sleepyalero

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my CG 3 days before xmas last year, 21.8k miles later and still loving it.
Sponsored