Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
very thankful again for Granger! Great people to work with.

My cactus grey '22 EB-XLT-LUX-CP360-Allweather mats-Manual sliding window has been successfully converted into the same order as a hybrid. De-contented LUX package of course, but that content can be added if needed. I get the "full size" spare now too.

Pricewise, the '23 order is about $300 higher. The private offer puts me $1450 ahead, which will allow me to easily get a hard tri-fold bed cover, and a basic bet mat.

Granger honored the $3k off on a hybrid conversion. Took about 3 mins to sign, order converted. It was helpful for me to review '23 pricing and package content ahead of time, thus avoiding back and forth.

Now the wait on Ford begins.
Ford Maverick '23 granger rollover thread Screenshot 2022-09-16 063332
Sponsored

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
just noticed that the "sales code" and the "order code" stayed the same on the '22 and '23 orders. Maybe this is how Ford knows it is a rollover priority.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
just noticed that the "sales code" and the "order code" stayed the same on the '22 and '23 orders. Maybe this is how Ford knows it is a rollover priority.
Sales code is the dealership ID and won't ever change. Order Code is whatever combo of letters and numbers they want to use (if they have a method they like to use to easily track each salesperson for example). So it is not super surprising that they both stayed the same. Glad your order got in!

Last edited:

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So you got the 3K off deal and were able to convert to Hybrid?

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else not heard anything from granger

Sponsored

Lofton

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So you got the 3K off deal and were able to convert to Hybrid?
Maybe since they're the same price now? Hoping this is true as well as I'll definitely convert.

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Sales code and order code will have no correlation with rollover priority, Granger will need to set your priority code as low as they can (10) to prioritize the order but even so, Granger is not taking new 23 orders and only focusing on rollovers, so priority code really won't matter, unless Granger decides to take new orders, in which case the existing orders should get that lower priority code for sure. But even so, Ford will select and build what they can from Grangers orders regardless. If one has a 10 priority code, but Ford can't build it, Ford will pull a 19 code for schedule/build if they have the parts to do so.

TLDR; Ford is not tracking the rollovers and assigning prority, this is up to the dealer. All 23 orders will look identical to scheduling. Smart vincent is the system used to track rolled over orders private offers, it has nothing to do with anything until time of delivery, whenever that may be. Technically there are no rolled over orders as Ford has done with other models in the past, all orders are new 23 orders.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Talked with Samantha yesterday, good chat, and hoping they are able to get our Tremor order in today. Also got a email from Ashleigh this morning but it was just letting us know they are working on it today.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sales code is the dealership ID and won't ever change. Order Code is whatever combo of letters and numbers they want to use (if they have a method they like to use to easily track each salesperson for example). So it is not super surprising that they both stayed the same. Glad your order got in!
Makes sense. When I contacted Ford Chat, I needed both those numbers to get the '22 status. So Ford knows them also.

JoelShepherd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bike
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I worked with Samantha yesterday afternoon and this morning I got my confirmation email from Ford.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sales code and order code will have no correlation with rollover priority, Granger will need to set your priority code as low as they can (10) to prioritize the order but even so, Granger is not taking new 23 orders and only focusing on rollovers, so priority code really won't matter, unless Granger decides to take new orders, in which case the existing orders should get that lower priority code for sure. But even so, Ford will select and build what they can from Grangers orders regardless. If one has a 10 priority code, but Ford can't build it, Ford will pull a 19 code for schedule/build if they have the parts to do so.

TLDR; Ford is not tracking the rollovers and assigning prority, this is up to the dealer. All 23 orders will look identical to scheduling. Smart vincent is the system used to track rolled over orders private offers, it has nothing to do with anything until time of delivery, whenever that may be. Technically there are no rolled over orders as Ford has done with other models in the past, all orders are new 23 orders.

Thanks for the clarification. I did ask for a priority "10" (the order said 19) and Samantha replied "done".

So the major hiccups going forward, as I see them: Granger has maybe 40 allocations per month. Am hoping Ford can actually build these rollover orders quickly. There are only 85ish from Granger. But now that it is a hybrid-LUX-360 it may once again sit there for 6months. It could be assigned a VIN and get a Granger allocation right away, but due to constraints, not get scheduled for a long time. Hoping not.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe since they're the same price now? Hoping this is true as well as I'll definitely convert.

I would have ordered the hybrid originally, had that been an option. We have a 2015 CMAX ENERGI with the same basic hybrid electric 2.5l Atkinson engine and CVT. 105k miles on it, has been a great car. 45mpg combined.
Sponsored