Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone with a '23 Granger rollover get scheduled/built yet? I see some '23's, including hybrids and with mixes of rollover/new orders, already built. Not delivered yet.

Am sitting at a priority code 14 on my rollover. I'm not sure what that means in terms of the queue. We are coded by order date now (mine was 1/26 and then reordered 9/16).

In trying to track allocations and remaining '22 rollover orders, I think there were about 30-40 waiting without allocations. That does not seem like a lot; the message from Granger was "Due to an abundance of orders" priority codes for rollovers were changed from 10 to something higher.

I have no idea if Granger placed additional new '23 orders for local customers. Seems logical that they would take as many customer orders as walked in the door. Hard to say no to fleet sales as well.

Patience and trust are the best advocates moving forward. Fortunately we are working with a great company doing its best in a tough situation.
Sponsored

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In trying to track allocations and remaining '22 rollover orders, I think there were about 30-40 waiting without allocations. That does not seem like a lot; the message from Granger was "Due to an abundance of orders" priority codes for rollovers were changed from 10 to something higher.
sounds like Granger is picking who gets built.
Excuse my ignorance but wasn't Ford supposed to take those P10s to a P2 and out of the dealers hands?

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Zach said there are 9 allocations left for this cycle.

We have 9 allocations left currently for this cycle. I believe all of our 2022s that got cancelled received a VIN now for 2023 orders.- Dec 2nd comment.

We have 66 carryover orders left without a VIN. 16 hybrids and 50 2.0L. Nov 12th comment.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told left over 22 orders 1 to 10 received priority code 10, 11-20 a pc 11, 21-30 pc 12, 31-40, pc 13 and so on.

I was told no new orders were taken for MY23.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told left over 22 orders 1 to 10 received priority code 10, 11-20 a pc 11, 21-30 pc 12, 31-40, pc 13 and so on.

I was told no new orders were taken for MY23.
Makes sense with 66 rollovers lacking an allocation. There was a response on one of the other Granger threads that a PC15 was assigned, so that would put the order number into the 60+ remaining. Should be worked though before late spring.

Sponsored

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So currently there should be 45 orders left without a VIN with 9 more to be picked by January.

I do not think Ford has picked off of grangers list in order due to constraints, some trucks have been skipped in line.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's what I was thinking at the start of today, mid-30 count for new allocations not yet provided by Ford.

How did you get from 66 on Nov 12 to 45 now?

MaveLick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM REBEL (Soon to be Maverick)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nothing for me. I am just an XL with hitch and CP360. May be something else but I could not remember. I do not mind waiting for Spring when the weather is nice.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's what I was thinking at the start of today, mid-30 count for new allocations not yet provided by Ford.

How did you get from 66 on Nov 12 to 45 now?
40 total allocations so far

76-10=66 first MY 23 scheduling...
30 allocations left

30-9 allocations currently left= 21 scheduled

66-21=45 left to be scheduled

I Should be one of the lucky last 9 to be scheduled this month if I don't get skipped in line.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
so the PC isn't updated as allocations occur. So there shouldn't be any 10's or 11's left. I wonder if that influences Ford at all. I would think not.

Hope you get yours. Getting scheduled right now likely means 60+ days out on delivery.

Sponsored

MaveLick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone received a confirmation for the transition private offer ($1750-$2750)? I called Ford a while back and the rep. could not see the offer but saw a mail offer for $750. Granger mentioned that they would not know about the offer until the truck is built. After seeing many threads about missing the transition private offer, those have piqued my curiosity.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told that if I am eligible for a PCO, it will be visible when a VIN is assigned.

I haven't heard of any Granger rollovers scheduled yet? Anyone?

MaveLick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told that if I am eligible for a PCO, it will be visible when a VIN is assigned.

I removed all options except CP360 on an XL. It was a tow hitch on the build that was holding it back. We will see how it goes.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone received a confirmation for the transition private offer ($1750-$2750)? I called Ford a while back and the rep. could not see the offer but saw a mail offer for $750. Granger mentioned that they would not know about the offer until the truck is built. After seeing many threads about missing the transition private offer, those have piqued my curiosity.
They can look them up if they want. All they need is your name and zip code if I remember correctly. It is easier for them to say no they can't, then check all their orders over. They would be checking 76 Maverick orders and hundreds of bronco orders for private offers if they truthfully answered that question. Long McArthur Ford checked all of their Maverick orders ahead to make sure the private offers showed for reorders, even showed where to look it up in the Ford system during his weekly YouTube live show.

Midwest Jim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Mine is built, not shipped.
Sponsored