First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL AWD CP360, 4K tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I found a smoking deal on a used set od Blizzack WS80. Looks to be about 75% tread left and the guy is asking $80 for all 4. No patches and good dot date so I'm thinking I'll grab them and mount them on the steelies for a winter tire.

It looks like it's under a 3%-5% difference and I'm losing about 1" total or 1/2" ride height so no big deal. Any additional thoughts, and is it worth it to to reprogram the circumference in forscan so my odometer and mph are correct? I wouldn't want to needlessly add miles to the Odo if I can easily correct for it
Sponsored

hdave

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Alto Blue Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not worth it IMO.
The wheels already look small on the Mav, I think going smaller will make it look ugly.

FamousAmos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not worth it IMO.
The wheels already look small on the Mav, I think going smaller will make it look ugly.
Looks shmooks!! Do you want a tire that functions in the snow, or do you want something pretty? It's up to you. Without seeing the tires or knowing your weather situation, it sounds like a good deal.

Pikey87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who cares about looks for winter tires? I'd buy them at that price if I needed a set.
Sponsored