Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered a set of Weathertech liners off EBAY for my C max and got mats instead and of course no returns or exchanges.
Sponsored

CarbonMav

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma SR5
I went ahead and order the all weather with no carpet mats for my Maverick.

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this one more of a plastic-ish feel, and is it any different from the Ford option or weathertech, like a more of a soft rubbery feel?
Is definitely hard plastic like weathertech

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
These are the two options:

1633958669836.png

The top option in the description states : includes carpeted mats, so you get both. The bottom one does not and is only the rubber tray style, no 2nd set.
The all-weather floor liners are decent quality and have the Maverick logo. I ordered the set that includes the carpeted floor mats. I see myself using the carpeted set in dryer conditions or summertime. The carpeted ones are standard type that comes with most new vehicles.

Sponsored

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
Here’s my weather tech
Ford Maverick Floor mats!? Factory vs aftermarket? 448578F7-8AC8-45A6-A1B6-98B0CBEBD597

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sometimes on loooong road trips I like to take off my shoes and the carpet mats can be nice to do a lil foot jig on with music when you’re absolutely bored out of your gourd and getting cabin fever. Maybe it’s just me…

Chrisjt0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat EB FX4 LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I plan to go with TuxMats. I submitted a request on the website about availability for the Maverick and they responded they are working on them and they should be available in the coming months. Hopefully they will be ready by the time I get my truck.

TuxMat | The Ultimate Car Mat With Max Coverage
I ordered the front tuxmats for the bronco sport after confirming with TuxMat that they are exactly the same. The fit and coverage is fantastic - far superior to the OEM and Weathertechs from what I've seen online. I will take some pictures when I get a chance.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the front tuxmats for the bronco sport after confirming with TuxMat that they are exactly the same. The fit and coverage is fantastic - far superior to the OEM and Weathertechs from what I've seen online. I will take some pictures when I get a chance.
Can you specify if that's for ecoboost fitment only? Seems like hybrid and ecoboost are slightly different in some way, at least enough that the OEM have two versions.

Those look really nice.

DCP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2018 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the all weather mats from Ford. They look good and fit well. No complaints.

Sponsored

Chrisjt0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat EB FX4 LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you specify if that's for ecoboost fitment only? Seems like hybrid and ecoboost are slightly different in some way, at least enough that the OEM have two versions.

Those look really nice.
I have the ecoboost, but my understanding is that the fronts are the same across the board - Bronco sport, Maverick Hybrid and Ecoboost. It's the rear mat that varies... Bronco sport is a little bigger (more legroom), and the hybrid is shallower at the tunnel hump (battery related).

What I really like about the Tuxmats is that they actually go all the way up to the plastic trim so there is no carpet exposed at all. The mats are flexible and almost mold into place... and they come with lots of tabs/clips that you can use to hold them in place if needed. The only potential downside I see is that they might be hard to clean as they have a textured surface.... but I never clean beyond vacuuming out anyways, so it's a non issue for me.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the ecoboost, but my understanding is that the fronts are the same across the board - Bronco sport, Maverick Hybrid and Ecoboost. It's the rear mat that varies... Bronco sport is a little bigger (more legroom), and the hybrid is shallower at the tunnel hump (battery related).

What I really like about the Tuxmats is that they actually go all the way up to the plastic trim so there is no carpet exposed at all. The mats are flexible and almost mold into place... and they come with lots of tabs/clips that you can use to hold them in place if needed. The only potential downside I see is that they might be hard to clean as they have a textured surface.... but I never clean beyond vacuuming out anyways, so it's a non issue for me.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow
Thanks that's what I figured. I assume all these mats can be pressure washed or hosed off in general. Maybe I'll just go for the fronts for my hybrid and pray for rear hybrid version later...

Well actually I had a thought... Here's Tux mat's 2022 Ford Escape Hybrid. Maybe I'll inquire if 2021 or 2022 hybrid escape is compatible with the Mav. EDIT: comparing the two photos, they look quite a bit different.

https://www.tuxmat.com/products/8562-ford-escape-hybrid-custom-mat?year=2022&inp=1

Ford Maverick Floor mats!? Factory vs aftermarket? 1643166145289

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I haven't gotten my Maverick yet but have been checking periodically to see if Tuxmat had mats in yet for the Maverick. I'll definitely be getting the fronts at least from Tuxmat. I can use Weathertech's in the rear if I have to.
Sponsored