slooose42

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra 5.7 4wheel drive
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anybody with the Maverick Hybrid gotten any floor liners, not mats, but liners. I've tried to find some for the 22 maverick and can't find any for the Hybrid. Ya, I saw some from Ford but they are kinda pricey. On the other hand, looking at the Ford mats I can't see any difference, except the part numbers. Those of you that have mat liners or even just plain mats, is there really any difference between the 2.0 Maverick floor boards as opposed to the 2.5 hybrid's. I don't have mine yet, nor have I seen one, but it's supposed to be here in a week or two and I'd like to have some floor liners for it, at least on the way. Any info will be greatly appreciated. 😀 (See ain't I nice)
Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The rear floor is an inch deeper in the 2.0, thus the floor liners are different.

OP
OP
slooose42

slooose42

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The rear floor is an inch deeper in the 2.0, thus the floor liners are different.
But is the front floor board different than a gas model. Isn't the rear mat have a center piece that goes over the hump? I could cut that off......maybe.

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But is the front floor board different than a gas model. Isn't the rear mat have a center piece that goes over the hump? I could cut that off......maybe.
Take this with a grain of salt because I personally have not tested this myself to verify, but I have read multiple other posts that the hybrid and ecoboost are identical when it comes to the FRONT floor liners (driver and front passenger), however the rears are different as previously stated. I personally went with a cheap set from walmart until weathertech comes out with the hybrid version.

OP
OP
slooose42

slooose42

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Take this with a grain of salt because I personally have not tested this myself to verify, but I have read multiple other posts that the hybrid and ecoboost are identical when it comes to the FRONT floor liners (driver and front passenger), however the rears are different as previously stated. I personally went with a cheap set from walmart until weathertech comes out with the hybrid version.
Thanks a lot.........

Sponsored

Paulsr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang , escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anybody with the Maverick Hybrid gotten any floor liners, not mats, but liners. I've tried to find some for the 22 maverick and can't find any for the Hybrid. Ya, I saw some from Ford but they are kinda pricey. On the other hand, looking at the Ford mats I can't see any difference, except the part numbers. Those of you that have mat liners or even just plain mats, is there really any difference between the 2.0 Maverick floor boards as opposed to the 2.5 hybrid's. I don't have mine yet, nor have I seen one, but it's supposed to be here in a week or two and I'd like to have some floor liners for it, at least on the way. Any info will be greatly appreciated. 😀 (See ain't I nice)
Yes weathertech now has them for. Hybrids. Got some for Xmas and they were for EB so sent them for exchange.
Sponsored