First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Dodge Dakota, 2010 BMW X5 35d, lots of motorc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So seems like everyone is ready for the order banks for 2023 to open tomorrow 9/15. My dealer and sounds like a lot of others have been asking their reps and still no info on officially being able to order a 2023 even as of right now..... Are people still expecting to be able to put an order in tomorrow morning, if so how? Are dealers going to get 2023 options/pricing and be able to place orders with basically no notice?
Sponsored

Strokes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘10 Taco, ‘17 Escape, ‘08 Sienna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Haven't heard a thing from Ford or my dealer
Still waiting............

Mavapa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So seems like everyone is ready for the order banks for 2023 to open tomorrow 9/15. My dealer and sounds like a lot of others have been asking their reps and still no info on officially being able to order a 2023 even as of right now..... Are people still expecting to be able to put an order in tomorrow morning, if so how? Are dealers going to get 2023 options/pricing and be able to place orders with basically no notice?
I got a call this morning (9/14) from the salesman I have been talking to. He said it’s time to come to the dealer to put in my order. I have an appointment at 10 AM Thursday, 15 Sept. to do it.

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Ford Maverick and some motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I emailed my dealer yesterday evening and heard back this morning, was told my 22 order will roll over to a 23 if the 22 is not built, which from everything I've seen from other sources, is just flat out wrong. Planning on stopping by tomorrow after work and seeing if I can place another order yet.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are people still expecting to be able to put an order in tomorrow morning......
Morning of the 15th (any time zone)? No.

Afternoon/evening of the 15th (Pacific Time)? Maybe.

Evening Pacific Time/wee hours of the night into the 16th? Probably.

Sponsored

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Salesguy asked me to stop-by Friday morning. He states 22 orders will have priority with Ford into 23 MY...

Ford always makes things confusing for EVERYONE.

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed my dealer yesterday evening and heard back this morning, was told my 22 order will roll over to a 23 if the 22 is not built, which from everything I've seen from other sources, is just flat out wrong. Planning on stopping by tomorrow after work and seeing if I can place another order yet.
It was right until it wasn't (last minute change). For some insane reason, while Ford is going to do this for Bronco's, they are now not doing it for Mavericks. Unscheduled 2022 Mavericks will need to be re-submitted by the dealer (any dealer) and will lose their original order date (Your Private Offer goes to you regardless of dealer, just make sure everything matches the original 2022 order - name, email, phone number. Private offer will NOT be offered on the Tremor package). Ford has asked, but not mandated in any way, that dealers give 2022 roll-over orders a higher priority than *new* 2023 orders. They have no procedure in place to ensure this happens. The only thing you can do is demand that your dealer put yours in at the highest they can (10) and hope that they don't put new orders in at 10 also.

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Salesguy asked me to stop-by Friday morning. He states 22 orders will have priority with Ford into 23 MY...
Only if the dealer and every other dealer in the country plays by the un-enforceable rules Ford has asked them to play by and now all 2022 orders rolled over will be bunched together with the same (or nearly same) order date.

jeffrol48197

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Explorer, 2009 Focus, 2019 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The ordering guides will be available tomorrow...
2023MY Maverick Order Bank Open Details
We are excited to announce that the 2023MY Maverick Order Bank will be opening this Thursday, September 15th – the full 2023MY Order Guide, Packaging Guide, and Pricing will also be made available at this time. Consistent with our All-New 2022MY Maverick launch, we are anticipating both strong demand and global supply chain constraints to continue into the 2023MY Maverick. It is these constraints that created both long delays and left many customers with unscheduled 2022MY Maverick retail orders. As we look to limit exposing customers to these same concerns we plan for the 2023MY Maverick retail order bank to remain open for only a short period of time. Consistent with other vehicle lines, we will plan to provide our dealers with at least a one week notice on when the 2023MY Maverick order bank will be closed for new retail orders.
WHEN, it will be available is not clear though...

OP
OP
Pow_Hound

Pow_Hound

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Dodge Dakota, 2010 BMW X5 35d, lots of motorc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a call this morning (9/14) from the salesman I have been talking to. He said it’s time to come to the dealer to put in my order. I have an appointment at 10 AM Thursday, 15 Sept. to do it.
Interesting surprised the communication seems so varied between dealers if your successful let us know! I'm pretty curious if some dealers do have options/pricing or if they are also just banking on getting that info by tomorrow.

Morning of the 15th (any time zone)? No.

Afternoon/evening of the 15th (Pacific Time)? Maybe.

Evening Pacific Time/wee hours of the night into the 16th? Probably.
Seems likely given the lack of info right now, is that just your hunch or something a dealer/rep said? I'll definitely call my dealer tomorrow morning (MST here) just to check in. Who knows maybe the order banks will be ready to rock or maybe he'll have heard more, or maybe still radio silence/confusion from Ford lol.

I'm ready to wait a year to get my truck but I really don't want to miss out on ordering early and be waiting 2 years!

Sponsored

Fletch_KC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY24 Lariat (12/11 scheduled)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a disadvantage to submitting multiple orders through different dealerships?

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting surprised the communication seems so varied between dealers if your successful let us know! I'm pretty curious if some dealers do have options/pricing or if they are also just banking on getting that info by tomorrow.

Seems likely given the lack of info right now, is that just your hunch or something a dealer/rep said? I'll definitely call my dealer tomorrow morning (MST here) just to check in. Who knows maybe the order banks will be ready to rock or maybe he'll have heard more, or maybe still radio silence/confusion from Ford lol.

I'm ready to wait a year to get my truck but I really don't want to miss out on ordering early and be waiting 2 years!
It is 25% me being sassy and salty, and 75% based on precedent about when they opened order banks for other 2023 models. Lots of "it will open on x date" and then it opens either in the late afternoon or evening of that date.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The ordering guides will be available tomorrow...
2023MY Maverick Order Bank Open Details
We are excited to announce that the 2023MY Maverick Order Bank will be opening this Thursday, September 15th – the full 2023MY Order Guide, Packaging Guide, and Pricing will also be made available at this time. Consistent with our All-New 2022MY Maverick launch, we are anticipating both strong demand and global supply chain constraints to continue into the 2023MY Maverick. It is these constraints that created both long delays and left many customers with unscheduled 2022MY Maverick retail orders. As we look to limit exposing customers to these same concerns we plan for the 2023MY Maverick retail order bank to remain open for only a short period of time. Consistent with other vehicle lines, we will plan to provide our dealers with at least a one week notice on when the 2023MY Maverick order bank will be closed for new retail orders.
WHEN, it will be available is not clear though...
Where is this from?

My dealer had me fill out an informal oder form and got a copy of my license. Said there was no official word yet for him to announce tomorrow, but as soon as he was able he would enter then we would finalize paperwork after.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a disadvantage to submitting multiple orders through different dealerships?
I can’t see any disadvantage to doing that. Just remember, make sure if it is a dealer that requires a deposit that it is refundable. Unless you can afford to buy nine Mavericks lol.

jeffrol48197

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Explorer, 2009 Focus, 2019 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where is this from?

My dealer had me fill out an informal oder form and got a copy of my license. Said there was no official word yet for him to announce tomorrow, but as soon as he was able he would enter then we would finalize paperwork after.
It was posted on FMCDealer on 9/13/2022, in the sales information - FMCDealer is a Ford website that dealers have access to and where we get communication from FMC. I work in the service dept at my dealer but watch for all Maverick related communications...
P.S. There is also another communication for the dealers about how to do the rollover for MY2022 orders that were not produced - if your dealer says they know nothing, tell them check on FMCDealer...
Sponsored