YazYaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I asked for an update this morning and my sales person just responded. He included the part about the proper priority code because I mentioned
what we learned last night about Code 10 or 11.

Good afternoon ,

We are expecting the order banks will be opening by the end of the day on 9/15. Since you have already placed a 2022 Maverick order you will not need to visit and sign new documents. (that reference is only for those 2023 orders that are waiting to be submitted, not converted).

Once we are able to convert your 2022 to a 2023 (using the same order # from 2022) you will receive an updated build sheet reflecting model year 2023 (2022 order will not be cancelled). Our inventory manager will also assign the proper priority code. Rest assured your 2022 order as well as all of Grappone's other 22's will be converted in the order banks before any "new" 2023 orders are submitted.

And yes, we do have a photocopy of your driver license. Angela nor I will be at the dealership tomorrow but I will speak to one of the team leaders about converting your order when possible.
Sponsored

Redskinman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well according to that email at least it sounds like they have their stuff together, hopefully they do as they say

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sounds similar to my experience. Some dealerships are choosing to not over-complicate 22 orders rolling into 23, by putting them in based on the existing info. and then, once your in the 23 order banks, you can follow up and make changes, as needed.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer wanted me to come in to sign the rollover 23 order. But also said he could use the info I provided last year to perform/update the COVP.
Sponsored