MechSC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mazda Protege5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the factory remote start listed as a constraint?

Just wondering if that's something else to deliberately leave off.
Sponsored

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well just got done talking to Ford marketing and was told I have a 2023 in order processing. Now next step is to convince my dealer I don't have a 22 order anymore

Bearr324

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bearr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are all of the transfers Hybrids or is it a mix?

David F

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Trust but Verify is what Regan said.

Last night went to the dealer and got the order updated and set to Priority 10. Today I chatted Ford Customer Service and was told this;

David: Hi Rachel, Can you please confirm my Maverick order status is now a MY23 order with a Priority Code of 10?
Rachel: Thank you for chatting in today, David. I will be happy to assist with checking on the status.
David: Thank you
Rachel: May I have your 4 digit order code and 6 digit sales code instead?
David: order code is 0000 I don't know the sales code. dealer is Sheehy Ford Springfield Va
Rachel: Thank you. One moment please.
Rachel: I appreciate your patience.
Rachel: I see that the vehicle is in order processing. It shows Unscheduled-Clean for the secondary. The priority code is 10.
Rachel: Also, when you have your VIN, you can visit, https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ to track the status.
Rachel: There is a little "+" button in the chat that you will hit, that will email you the transcripts from today. This would need to be performed before the chat has ended. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
David: Thank you so much. Do you see a Probate Offer associated with this order?
David: *Private Offer
Rachel: You would want to reach out to Marketing for this inquiry for the incentive offer. Their number is 800-334-4375; Monday-Friday 8AM-8PM EST.
Rachel: Yes, it would be the same team. Marketing Program Headquarters.
David: Thank you for everything. Have a great day

Old Kevv

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Scheduling is done by Ford corporate, in the US. They will still be making trucks down there next week.
Pretty sure @fordvideoguy said that MY22 production ends and MY23 production begins on Nov 23.
So yeah curious who is getting built that week? Have they been scheduled already?

Sponsored

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer is honoring 4% under invoice from last year

Ford Maverick 2022MY Canceled Orders Transition is Happening Today Screenshot_20221117_093526_Drive

Old Kevv

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Couple notes on the transferred orders.
3. All the orders with Luxury Packages also have the optional Spray-in Bedliner and the Cleat Tie-Down Kit C selected. So you might have your dealer look at your order. If you didn't want these, you might have them de-select them. Remember, as I have said, there is a reason Ford removed these from the Luxury Package, they are causing delays.

Hope this helps everyone get their 22 now 23 order they way they want it built.
I asked this question on your livestream:
I have a converted 22 XLT with hitch, spray in bedliner and CP360. What if anything should I remove to increase my chances of getting built?

The reply (as I heard it) said not to remove anything if I had been scheduled....

Do you think I should remove the liner?

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Trust but Verify is what Regan said.

Last night went to the dealer and got the order updated and set to Priority 10. Today I chatted Ford Customer Service and was told this;

David: Hi Rachel, Can you please confirm my Maverick order status is now a MY23 order with a Priority Code of 10?
Rachel: Thank you for chatting in today, David. I will be happy to assist with checking on the status.
David: Thank you
Rachel: May I have your 4 digit order code and 6 digit sales code instead?
David: order code is 0000 I don't know the sales code. dealer is Sheehy Ford Springfield Va
Rachel: Thank you. One moment please.
Rachel: I appreciate your patience.
Rachel: I see that the vehicle is in order processing. It shows Unscheduled-Clean for the secondary. The priority code is 10.
Rachel: Also, when you have your VIN, you can visit, https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ to track the status.
Rachel: There is a little "+" button in the chat that you will hit, that will email you the transcripts from today. This would need to be performed before the chat has ended. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
David: Thank you so much. Do you see a Probate Offer associated with this order?
David: *Private Offer
Rachel: You would want to reach out to Marketing for this inquiry for the incentive offer. Their number is 800-334-4375; Monday-Friday 8AM-8PM EST.
Rachel: Yes, it would be the same team. Marketing Program Headquarters.
David: Thank you for everything. Have a great day
Interestingly that she was able to give a priority code. When I called this morning the person said she couldn't see mine. I just got changed to a 23 so I have not been to dealer to discuss any changes yet. Maybe that's why. I was hoping she would say priority code 99

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interestingly that she was able to give a priority code. When I called this morning the person said she couldn't see mine. I just got changed to a 23 so I have not been to dealer to discuss any changes yet. Maybe that's why. I was hoping she would say priority code 99
Priority codes are hit or miss with the customer service reps. Some will tell you, some won’t. I’ve had better luck using the online chat than the phone.

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Priority codes are hit or miss with the customer service reps. Some will tell you, some won’t. I’ve had better luck using the online chat than the phone.
Maybe I'll try that today. Thanks

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got back from my dealer who was adamant that he could not. To prove it to me, they actually contacted Ford via some messaging and showed me the response that Ford is having an IT problem and they could not get in.

I thanked the salesman and told him to please thank the manager for taking the time to contact Ford. Then I told him I'd come back down whenever they told him the issue was fixed. I was able to finally write down the changes I wanted and get him to keep it.

He had told me that my order had transferred over and I didn't need to do anything....and I told him "Noooooooooooo!!!" and that I'd be right down.

So I don't know how wide the "IT problem" is, but it was a legit Ford response to the manager.
There was an IT problem that prevented dealers from modifying these orders. Our dealership that that mssg from our rep as well. The problem seems to have been cleared up around 4:30PM (EST) on Nov 16th. I was able to change priority code and resubmit the orders for our dealership @ 4:35.

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Ford Maverick and some motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Are the Lariats still locked out of being changed?

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Couple notes on the transferred orders.
1. I noticed that the 22 orders with build dates for 1/9 are now gone, they are truly canceled.
2. Some of the transferred orders in priority 99 have a compatibility-unscheduled status and can't be edited at all and the priority can't be changed. I have an email into the Brand Manager to see when these orders will be amendable. I'll keep you posted on that in this thread. Edit: They are Lariat orders.
3. All the orders with Luxury Packages also have the optional Spray-in Bedliner and the Cleat Tie-Down Kit C selected. So you might have your dealer look at your order. If you didn't want these, you might have them de-select them. Remember, as I have said, there is a reason Ford removed these from the Luxury Package, they are causing delays.
4. On the Lariat Luxury Package, the orders already have the Co-Pilot 360 Assist Package selected on them and the Spray-in Bedliner and Cleat Tie-Down Kit C selected. See #3 for solutions.

Hope this helps everyone get their 22 now 23 order they way they want it built.
I noticed on our dealership's one affected order that the customer email did not transfer to the new order. So everyone might want to check with their dealers to have them make sure that their email is included in WBDO on the new order so that they'll get the production updates!

JerseyMike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealership just called. I added the lux pack back on. Only thing that was weird was that he asked what kind of bed liner I wanted.
Sponsored